THE COMFORTABLE GUIDE TO WALT DISNEY WORLD
I’ve been publishing material in the series The Comfortable Guide to Walt Disney World for months now–giving alternatives to this site’s main guidance on key topics such as when to go, how long to stay, where to stay, etc.
But I’ve never properly introduced this series.
So here’s the formal introduction!
INTRODUCTION: THE COMFORTABLE GUIDE TO WALT DISNEY WORLD
This site is intended for first time family visitors to Walt Disney World, and is designed so that they can plan their trip as quickly as possible.
The home page reflects that design–it gives all the basic guidance on just one page.
For families who can’t follow this guidance, the next best options are just a click away from the home page, and are ranked in order.
However, the home page and next best options are designed for the “average family,” and many families don’t perfectly reflect that “average.”
As a result, there’s other planning tools that supplement the “exact instructions, next best options” architecture of the site.
One example, designed to help answer when to go, is the week picker.
Another, designed for those looking for a more comfortable visit, is The Comfortable Guide to Walt Disney World.
The Comfortable Guide addresses Walt Disney World vacations for a subset of first time visitors: those seeking the most comfortable visit.
- Families seeking the most comfortable visit are willing to spend more than this site recommends…
- …if by doing so they can avoid some of the more difficult aspects of a Walt Disney World trip.
- They are also less concerned than other families with seeing all the best of Walt Disney World on their first visit, as they can afford to come back, should they wish to.
See the bottom of the page for the full list of topics currently in The Comfortable Guide.
Because many families want to save money on some things so that they can spend more on others, I’ve also been publishing a companion series to the Comfortable Guide called The Tightwad’s Guide.
I hope this helps–and add your own tips for a comfortable visit by using the comment form below!
PUBLISHED SO FAR IN THE COMFORTABLE GUIDE TO WALT DISNEY WORLD
- The Most Comfortable Time to Go to Walt Disney World
- The Comfortable Guide to How Long to Stay at Walt Disney World
- The Most Comfortable Place to Stay at Walt Disney World:
- The Most Comfortable Way to Travel to Walt Disney World
- The Most Comfortable Way to Tour the Theme Parks at Walt Disney World:
- Planning Your Walt Disney World Budget