Instructions for Your First Visit to Walt Disney World
By Dave Shute
- Next Week at Disney World
- Updated Review: Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney World Crowds in 2017
- The WDW Magazine Animal Kingdom Issue
- Fridays with Jim Korkis: Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- The 2016 easy Guide is Available!
- 2016 Room Rate Deal is Out!
- 2016 Play Stay and Dine Deal is Out!
- Disney World 2017 Price Seasons
- 2016 Armed Forces Salute Released
- Review: Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2015
- Disney World and the Middle Class
- Updated 2016 Planning Tools
- Disney World in the Era of FastPass+
INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR FIRST DISNEY WORLD VISIT
Follow the instructions below for your first family visit to Walt Disney World to save thousands of dollars, and avoid dozens of hours waiting in line, while seeing all the best of Walt Disney World!
Want a second opinion? Then buy the book!
Kids of any age can have a wonderful time at Disney World. However, if this may be your kids’ only childhood visit, consider going when your youngest child is at least 8 or 9, and your shortest child at least 48 inches tall. More… Planning for going with younger/shorter kids…
You can have a wonderful first visit for $3,000 or less. However, to see all the best of Walt Disney World, budget if you can $8,400 if you are staying at the Polynesian, or $5,300 if at Art of Animation. More… Developing a much lower or a different budget…