Instructions for Your First Visit to Walt Disney World
By Dave Shute
- January Meet-up, Pro Bowl News, etc.
- Fridays with Jim Korkis: Shades of Green
- The Non-Disney Hotels at Disney World
- Next Week at Disney World
- August 2017 at Disney World
- Updated Review of Port Orleans French Quarter
- Giveaway Winners!
- Disney World Discounts into June 2017 Released
- Updated Kidani Village Review
- Review: Breakfast at Sanaa
- Review: The Muppets Present in Liberty Square
- Review: Once Upon A Time
- easy Guide Update
- 2018 Planning Tools for Disney World
- Where to Eat from The easy Guide
- How to Spend Your Time from The easy Guide
- Where to Stay from The easy Guide
- When to Go from The easy Guide
- The easy Guide Gets a New Title, Free Updates!
- Updated Review of Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- The 2017 edition of The easy Guide is Out!
- Updated 2017 Disney World Planning Tools
- The Basics: My Disney Experience and MagicBands
- The Basics: Setting Up Your FastPass+
- The Basics: Key Milestone Dates
- The Basics: Disney World Deals
- The Basics: Dining at Disney World
- The Basics: The Theme Parks and FastPass+
- The Basics: When to Go
- The Basics: Where to Stay
- Wilderness Lodge Refurb More Extensive Than I Had Thought
- The Official Ticket Center
INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR FIRST DISNEY WORLD VISIT
Follow the instructions below for your first family visit to Walt Disney World to save thousands of dollars, and avoid dozens of hours waiting in line, while seeing all the best of Walt Disney World!
Want a second opinion? Then buy the book!
Kids of any age can have a wonderful time at Disney World. However, if this may be your kids’ only childhood visit, consider going when your youngest child is at least 8 or 9, and your shortest child at least 48 inches tall. More… Planning for going with younger/shorter kids…
You can have a wonderful first visit for $3,000 or less. However, to see all the best of Walt Disney World, budget if you can $8,400 if you are staying at the Polynesian, or $5,300 if at Art of Animation. More… Developing a much lower or a different budget…