Instructions for Your First Visit to Walt Disney World
By Dave Shute
- Fridays with Jim Korkis: Peter Dominick and the Wilderness Lodge
- Breakfast at Be Our Guest
- Save the Date: April 20 at Epcot
- Next Week at Walt Disney World
- Review: Shades of Green Resort
- Disney World Summer Room Rate Deal Released
- Introducing Kelly B!
- An Update to Our Guidebook The easy Guide
- Disney World in the Era of FastPass+
INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR FIRST DISNEY WORLD VISIT
Follow the instructions below for your first family visit to Walt Disney World to save thousands of dollars, and avoid dozens of hours waiting in line, while seeing all the best of Walt Disney World!
Want a second opinion? Then buy the book!
Kids of any age can have a wonderful time at Disney World. However, if this may be your kids’ only childhood visit, consider going when your youngest child is at least 8 or 9, and your shortest child at least 48 inches tall. More… Planning for going with younger/shorter kids…
Stay at Disney’s Polynesian Resort if you can afford it, or at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort if you can’t. (But note that construction at the Polynesian may make it a poor choice for some.) More… Next best resort options…
You can have a wonderful first visit for $3,000 or less. However, to see all the best of Walt Disney World, budget if you can $8,400 if you are staying at the Polynesian, or $5,300 if at Art of Animation. More… Developing a much lower or a different budget…