Instructions for Your First Visit to Walt Disney World
By Dave Shute
- Giveaway: Two Signed easy Guides
- The easy Guide Now 30% Off
- Next Week at Walt Disney World
- Updated Lower Crowd Itineraries for 2016
- Fridays with Jim Korkis: Walt Wouldn’t Do That–or Would He?
- Veterans Day 2015
- Review: The 2015 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- The easy Guide Now Available as PDF
- The easy Guide Affiliate Program
- Updated Review of Port Orleans Riverside
- Disney World in 2017
- The Refurbed Pirate Rooms at Caribbean Beach
- May 2016 at Disney World
- New Itinerary for 2016 Lower Crowd Weeks
- Disney World in the Era of FastPass+
INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR FIRST DISNEY WORLD VISIT
Follow the instructions below for your first family visit to Walt Disney World to save thousands of dollars, and avoid dozens of hours waiting in line, while seeing all the best of Walt Disney World!
Want a second opinion? Then buy the book!
Kids of any age can have a wonderful time at Disney World. However, if this may be your kids’ only childhood visit, consider going when your youngest child is at least 8 or 9, and your shortest child at least 48 inches tall. More… Planning for going with younger/shorter kids…
You can have a wonderful first visit for $3,000 or less. However, to see all the best of Walt Disney World, budget if you can $8,400 if you are staying at the Polynesian, or $5,300 if at Art of Animation. More… Developing a much lower or a different budget…