Instructions for Your First Visit to Walt Disney World
By Dave Shute
- Fridays with Jim Korkis: Stitch in Tomorrowland
- Next Week at Disney World
- The Lovely Curves of an Orlando Sunset
- March 2017 at Disney World
- The easy Guide Gets a New Title, Free Updates!
- Updated Review of Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- New, Somewhat Goofy, Online Check-in Forms
- A New Room Rate Deal is Out!
- The 2017 edition of The easy Guide is Out!
- Evenings at the Animal Kingdom
- Review: Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular
- Review: Frozen Ever After
- Review: Soarin’ Around the World
- July 2016 Disney World Update
- Updated 2017 Disney World Planning Tools
- The Basics: My Disney Experience and MagicBands
- The Basics: Setting Up Your FastPass+
- The Basics: Key Milestone Dates
- The Basics: Disney World Deals
- The Basics: Dining at Disney World
- The Basics: The Theme Parks and FastPass+
- The Basics: When to Go
- The Basics: Where to Stay
- Wilderness Lodge Refurb More Extensive Than I Had Thought
- The Official Ticket Center
- Disney World in 2016
- 2016 Disney World Cheat Sheet
INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR FIRST DISNEY WORLD VISIT
Follow the instructions below for your first family visit to Walt Disney World to save thousands of dollars, and avoid dozens of hours waiting in line, while seeing all the best of Walt Disney World!
Want a second opinion? Then buy the book!
Kids of any age can have a wonderful time at Disney World. However, if this may be your kids’ only childhood visit, consider going when your youngest child is at least 8 or 9, and your shortest child at least 48 inches tall. More… Planning for going with younger/shorter kids…
You can have a wonderful first visit for $3,000 or less. However, to see all the best of Walt Disney World, budget if you can $8,400 if you are staying at the Polynesian, or $5,300 if at Art of Animation. More… Developing a much lower or a different budget…