November 2015 at Walt Disney World
By Dave Shute
OVERVIEW: NOVEMBER 2015 AT DISNEY WORLD
Mid-November has some of the best times of the year to visit Disney World, with cooler weather, low crowds, low prices, and fun special events.
NOVEMBER 2015 CROWDS AT WALT DISNEY WORLD
November has high, low and moderate crowd weeks.
On a crowd scale of 1-11, the week beginning 10/31 has a crowd rating of 5/moderate minus, the week beginning 11/7 3/low, the week beginning 11/14 2/low, and the week beginning 11/22 10/higher.
NOVEMBER 2015 PRICES AT WALT DISNEY WORLD
November 2015 prices begin 10% higher than the lowest of the year at the values, 8% higher at the moderates, and 10% higher at the deluxes.
Other than a bump over the Jersey Week (11/6 to 11/8) weekend, prices stay this level until November 21 at the values and moderates and November 24 at the deluxes, when they bump for Thanksgiving. On November 28th, prices revert to the same as at the beginning of the month.
See this for more on 2015 resort hotel prices at Walt Disney World.
NOVEMBER 2015 DEALS AND DISCOUNTS AT WALT DISNEY WORLD
Deals are available for November 2015. Details are here.
NOVEMBER 2015 WEATHER AT WALT DISNEY WORLD
Early November weather can be about as good as Orlando gets. Over the course of the month, lower and much more variable temps emerge. Days can be perfect or quite cool.
Click the image, or go to Weather and When to Go to Disney World, for more on temperatures.
NOVEMBER 2015 SPECIAL EVENTS
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party has its last show November 1..
The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival continues through November 16.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party kicks off November 8.
NOVEMBER 2015 OPERATING HOURS AT WALT DISNEY WORLD
Park operating hours vary by the day, and sometimes change without notice. It is rare for hours to be shorter than Disney has publicized, but Disney may lengthen them in response to unanticipated crowds.
The best way to keep up with operating hours is to check Disney’s official calendars, usually available six months in advance.
These calendars can be found by clicking the following links:
WEEK BY WEEK COMMENTS FOR NOVEMBER 2015 AT WALT DISNEY WORLD BY ARRIVAL DATE
The week rankings that follow below are from 2015 weeks to visit, ranked in order, and are designed for first-time visitors who do not know whether or not they will return.
Click the image for a calendar view of 2015 weeks (when open, keep clicking to enlarge.)
- 10/31/2015 Jersey Week. Low prices at values and deluxes, moderate prices in moderates. Moderate-minus crowds. Crowd ranking=5. Week ranking=15. Use the FastPass+ Lower Crowd Itinerary, but swap First Sunday and Wednesday in both the itinerary and its To-Do List
- 11/7/2015 Low prices at values and deluxes, moderate prices in moderates. Low crowds. Crowd ranking=3. Week ranking=7. Recommended week. Use the FastPass+ Lower Crowd Itinerary, but swap First Sunday and Wednesday in both the itinerary and its To-Do List
- 11/14/2015 Low prices at values and deluxes, moderate prices in moderates. Lower crowds. Crowd ranking=2. Week ranking=4. Recommended week. Use the FastPass+ Lower Crowd Itinerary, but swap First Sunday and Wednesday in both the itinerary and its To-Do List
- 11/21/2015 Thanksgiving week. High prices at values, moderate prices in moderates and deluxes. Higher crowds. Crowd ranking=10. Week ranking=40. Use the FastPass+ Higher Crowd Itinerary, but swap First Sunday and Wednesday in both the itinerary and its To-Do List
- 11/28/2015 Low prices at values and deluxes, moderate prices in moderates. Low crowds. Crowd ranking=3. Week ranking=1. Recommended week. Use the Basic December Itinerary, but swap Wednesday and Thursday in both the itinerary and its To-Do List
MORE ON WHEN TO GO TO WALT DISNEY WORLD
- For when to go to Walt Disney World, see this
- For the best and worst times to visit, see this
- For forecasting crowds at Walt Disney World, see this
- For seasonal pricing at Walt Disney World, see this
- For weather at Walt Disney World, see this
Want a second opinion? Then check out my book lol.