(Note: this is from the Disney World Higher Crowd Itinerary.)
MAGIC KINGDOM DAY 2: THURSDAY AGENDA
Today you will continue your visit to the Magic Kingdom. You’ll see Fantasyland and Liberty Square.
You should have FastPass+ for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Enchanted Tales with Belle, and the Haunted Mansion. Other fixed points in your schedule: you have lunch reservations at Cinderella’s Royal Table and want to see the afternoon parade at 3p. (The parade shifts to 2p between August 16 and December 22, 2019.)
Be at the park by 45 minutes before open.
- Enter the turnstiles when the park opens and head to Peter Pan. Ride it
- See it’s a small world, the Carrousel if you wish, Mickey’s Philharmagic, and Winnie the Pooh while you are in the area
- Head into Storybook Circus and see Dumbo
- See the Barnstormer if it looks like fun and lines aren’t too long
- See the Mad Tea Party
- Fit together Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid, your FastPass+ for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, and your lunch at Cinderella’s Royal Table
- For visits before after 12/22/19, see Enchanted Tales with Belle (FP+) and then the 3p parade by grabbing a spot around 2.30 between the Castle and Liberty Square
- For visits before 12/22/19, see the 2p parade by grabbing a spot around 1.30 between the Castle and Liberty Square, and then see Enchanted Tales with Belle (FP+)
- Fit the Hall of Presidents and Liberty Belle Riverboat around your FastPass+ for the Haunted Mansion.
- Have dinner at the park or in your hotel (counter service)
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you finish your visit to Epcot.