(Note: this is from the Disney World Higher Crowd Itinerary.)
MAGIC KINGDOM DAY 3: SECOND SATURDAY AGENDA
Today you will complete your visit to the Magic Kingdom, with Adventureland and Frontierland in the morning, a break to nap and pack, and the nighttime shows in the evening. You will also pick up today anything you missed on your earlier visits, or want to see again.
You should have FastPass+ for Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean and and third ride. The other fixed points in your schedule are dinner at the Crystal Palace and the times of the evening shows.
Be at the park by 45 minutes before opening.
AT THE PARK
- Head to Splash Mountain and ride it
- See Big Thunder Mountain (FP+)
- See the Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- See Pirates of the Caribbean (FP+)
- Take the raft to Tom Sawyer Island
- Head back to your hotel and take an afternoon break
- Be back at the Magic Kingdom by 5.30p
- Have dinner at the Crystal Palace
- Re-check the time of the fireworks tonight, then if you have time re-visit any rides you want to do again. Check for available FastPass+
- Place yourself between Casey’s Corners and the Castle and watch Happily Ever After
- From the same spot, watch Once Upon a Time
- Head back to your hotel
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you finish the Animal Kingdom, and then return home
Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Follow yourfirstvisit.net on Facebook or Twitter or Pinterest!!