(Note: this is from the Disney World Higher Crowd Itinerary.)
EPCOT DAY 2: FRIDAY AGENDA
Today you will complete Epcot, and have the evening off.
For today you should have FastPass+ for Mission: SPACE, Test Track, and Turtle Talk with Crush.
You have no reserved dining today.
AT THE PARK: MORNING
- When the park opens, see Soarin’ Around the World
- Ride Mission: SPACE (FP+)
- Head to Test Track. Ride it using FastPass+.
- Head to the other side of Future World and see the attractions in the Imagination Pavilion– Disney-Pixar shorts, and Journey Into Imagination with Figment
- Fit in The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Living with the Land, and Circle of Life around your FastPass+ for Turtle Talk with Crush. If lines are too long for Living with the Land, get a fourth FastPass+ for it later. Note that as you ride each FastPass+ ride you can move the next to an earlier time, if available.
- Have lunch while you are in this area of the park at Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavilion on the lower level
- Next is the rest of World Showcase, starting in Canada and progressing counter-clockwise. Tour as you did Saturday night, checking out the shows as you wander
- If the kids are bored by World Showcase, check out Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure
- And you are almost done! Check out Innoventions on your way out of the park
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you complete your visit to the Magic Kingdom.