HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS DAY 1: MONDAY AGENDA
Note: For visits when your Studios days are between June 30 and and August 25, use the updated FastPass+ instructions and touring plans for the two Studios days you will find on this page.
You will begin your visit to Disney’s Hollywood Studios today, completing it Wednesday afternoon and evening. Two days is way more than enough time, so, thanks to FastPass+, you get to take part of the afternoon off each day.
You should have FastPass+ for Toy Story Midway Mania, Star Tours, and the Frozen Sing-Along.
(Note: this is from the Disney World Lower Crowd Itinerary.)
- Arrive at Hollywood Studios by 45 minutes before open
AT THE PARK
- At arrival, pick up a guide map and “Times Guide” and head to straight to Toy Story Land. See Alien Swirling Saucers.
- See Toy Story Midway Mania (FP+)
- See Muppet Vision 3D
- See the Frozen Sing-Along (FP+)
- See Star Tours (FP+)
- Look for additional FastPass+ to use either before you return to your hotel (Indiana Jones and Beauty and the Beast are good choices) or when you come back in the evening for the Star Wars show (check the Times Guide to confirm show times)
- See the noon Indiana Jones stunt show
- See the 1p Beauty and the Beast show
- Head back to your hotel
- Return to the park, arriving no later than 45 minutes before the evening show (or earlier if you got another FastPass+ for this evening)
- See the evening show
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you will begin your visit to the Magic Kingdom.