Families at Walt Disney World on a Tight Budget
By Dave Shute
FAMILIES GOING TO WALT DISNEY WORLD ON A TIGHT BUDGET
This site has two sets of guidance for families going to Walt Disney World on a tight budget.
- One set is designed for families aiming at the recommended December itinerary, and can be found here.
- Guidance for other families can be found in the links below.
WHAT TO BUDGET LINKS
For the basic December trip recommended by this site
- See this for what to budget during the basic December trip
- See this if you are on particularly tight budget, for (difficult) ideas to reduce the December trip budget by more than $1,000
If you can’t go the week this site recommends, see Estimating Budgets for Different Trips
For help getting to much lower budget numbers,
- For reducing your lodging costs,
- See The Tightwad’s Guide to Where to Stay at Walt Disney World
- See this for links to current Walt Disney World deals and discounts
- For reducing your dining costs,
- For ideas on cutting your dining costs compared to what this site recommends, see this
- For a period during which dining is sometimes free, see The Tightwad’s Guide to When to Go to Walt Disney World
- For reducing your transportation costs, see this
For Walt Disney World price seasons,
- See this for resort price seasons
- See this for Disney Dining Plan price seasons
- See this for Walt Disney World theme park admission tickets