Magic Kingdom Day 1 Disney World FastPass+ Higher Crowd Itinerary
By Dave Shute
MAGIC KINGDOM DAY 1: TUESDAY AGENDA
Today you start your visit to the Magic Kingdom, seeing Tomorrowland and then touring some lower-wait attractions in Adventureland and Frontierland. You have brunch at Chef Mickey’s at the Contemporary Resort near the Magic Kingdom, and end your day at Fort Wilderness’s Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue.
You should have FastPass+ for Space Mountain, the Tomorrowland Speedway, and the Jungle Cruise. The other fixed points in your schedule are Chef Mickey’s and Hoop-Dee-Doo.
Be at the park by 45 minutes before open.
AT THE PARK
- At open, head to Tomorrowland and see Buzz Lightyear
- See Space Mountain (FP+)
- Ride Astro-Orbiter
- Ride the Tomorrowland PeopleMover
- Ride the Tomorrowland Speedway (FP+)
- Exit the park about 10.30 and either walk or take the resort monorail to the Contemporary Resort. Eat at Chef Mickey’s
- Return to the park, head into Tomorrowland, and see the Carousel of Progress, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, and Stitch’s Great Escape
- Go to Adventureland and fit the Swiss Family Treehouse and the Enchanted Tiki Room around your FastPass+ for the Jungle Cruise
- Find the passage into Frontierland and see the Country Bears
- If you have time, find the rafts near Big Thunder Mountain and see Tom Sawyer Island
- Around 5p head for the main entrance and look for the boat docks right in front
- Take the boat to Fort Wilderness (not the Wilderness Lodge), and follow the crowds to the Hoop Dee Doo area, and check in for the 6.15p show.
- See Hoop-Dee-Doo
- Ask cast members outside for the best way to get back to your hotel. Most likely you will return by boat to the Magic Kingdom, and catch a bus or monorail there.
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you have the morning off, then complete your visit to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.