Walt Disney World in 2013
2013 AT DISNEY WORLD
- Disney World 2013 packages and booking dates
- 2013 Disney World deals
- 2013 Disney Armed Forces Salute
- Free Dining in 2013 at Disney World
- The best weeks of 2013 to visit
- 2013 crowds at Disney World
- What’s new at Disney World in 2013
Moreover, for a 2013 Disney World “cheat sheet,” see this.
DISNEY WORLD PACKAGES FOR 2013
Disney’s 2013 prices came out July 11, 2012. You can find 2013 Disney World price seasons here.
You can book a Disney World hotel room up to 500 days in advance. That means that as of August 18, 2012, all of 2013 is bookable.
DISNEY WORLD DEALS IN 2013
2013 discounts at Walt Disney World are unlikely to emerge until the fall of 2012 at the earliest. For 2013 Disney World deals, promotions, and discounts as they emerge, see the Walt Disney World deals and discounts page of this site.
Walt Disney World offers specials, discounts, packages deals, and other deals only when, based on its booking rates, it believes it can profitably bump demand by doing so.
The windows it provides for such deals seem to range from a month to nine months ahead. Given this, the more the economy seems to be doing OK, the shorter the notice for these deals likely will be.
For Disney World 2013 military deals and 2013 free dining at Walt Disney World, see below.
DISNEY WORLD MILITARY DISCOUNTS IN 2013
FREE DINING AT DISNEY WORLD IN 2013
There’s no guarantee Disney will offer the Disney Dining Plan for free in 2013.
If it does, based on past dates, Disney will most likely offer more free dining in 2013 from later August 2013 through most of September, and announce it in the late spring or early summer of 2013.
If I had to bet, I’d bet Disney will offer more free Disney dining in 2013.
BEST WEEKS TO VISIT DISNEY WORLD IN 2013
For the best times to visit Disney World in 2013, see 2013 weeks to visit Walt Disney World, ranked in order. (Returning visitors should check out the 2013 Disney World Week Picker.)
A few observations (all reflected in the 2013 week rankings):
- New Year’s Eve 2013 is midweek, so there will be fewer lower-crowd days in January.
- Easter, March 31 2013, is in the earlier part of its range, so there will be more good April days, but March will be ugly.
- Thanksgiving 2013 is November 28th, as late as it can be, meaning more good November days and fewer good December days.
CROWDS AT WALT DISNEY WORLD IN 2013
See the 2013 Disney World Crowd Calendar.
WHAT’S NEW AT DISNEY WORLD IN 2013
The major new stuff expected to open at Walt Disney World in 2012 includes Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid and the Be Our Guest restaurant, both part of Disney’s Fantasyland expansion plans, and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, a new value resort, which is opening in stages over the summer of 2012.
The major elements of Disney’s NextGen project may launch in 2013 or late 2012. If so, much more will come on this later.
NextGen, when fully implemented, will increase the value of staying in Walt Disney World resort hotels, especially for those able to do extensive advance planning.
MORE ON WHEN TO GO TO WALT DISNEY WORLD
- For when to go to Walt Disney World, see this
- For the next best dates, see this
- For the best and worst times to visit, see this
- For forecasting crowds at Walt Disney World, see this
- For seasonal pricing at Walt Disney World, see this
- For weather at Walt Disney World, see this
Follow yourfirstvisit.net on Facebook!