The Comprehensive Guide to Walt Disney World Rides and Attractions
By Dave Shute
DISNEY WORLD RIDES RANKED FOR LITTLE AND BIGGER KIDS
- Vertically from the eyes of pre-school kids: best loved, to be avoided, or neither;
- Horizontally from the eyes of kids in the third grade or older, and their parents: skippable, favorites, or neither.
If you have trouble interpreting it, this should help
- The lower right shows rides and attractions everyone likely will love
- The upper left shows ones everyone likely may find skippable
- The upper right shows ones 3rd graders and older guests will likely love, but that pre-schoolers should avoid
- The lower left shows ones pre-schoolers will love, but that every one else likely may find dull
Supplement this with this page for a more nuanced view of who might wish to skip a ride.
For download a printable PDF version, click here.
- For itinerary design goals and the basic December Itinerary, see this
- For shorter and longer itineraries targeted at the same December week, see this
- For itineraries covering all the other parts of the year, see this
- To design your own itinerary, see this
- For rides that might be skipped, see this
- For a comprehensive guide to rides and attractions, see this
LINKS FOR HOW OLD/TALL YOUR KIDS SHOULD BE
- How Old/Tall Your Children Should Be
- What if They’re Too Short/Young?
- Taking Your Too Short/Young Kids Anyway,&*#$@!!
- The Comprehensive Guide to Rides
- Rides That Might be Skipped