The Comprehensive Guide to Walt Disney World Rides and Attractions
By Dave Shute
DISNEY WORLD RIDES RANKED FOR LITTLE AND BIGGER KIDS
This chart ranks all rides at Walt Disney World based on two different points of view:
- Vertically from the eyes of pre-school kids: best loved, to be avoided, or neither;
- Horizontally from the eyes of kids in the third grade or older, and their parents: skippable, favorites, or neither.
Groupings are based on ratings by age from a number of sources, on height restrictions, and on “scariness.”
If you have trouble interpreting it, this should help
- The lower right shows rides and attractions everyone likely will love
- The upper left shows ones everyone likely may find skippable
- The upper right shows ones 3rd graders and older guests will likely love, but that pre-schoolers should avoid
- The lower left shows ones pre-schoolers will love, but that every one else likely may find dull
Supplement this with this page for a more nuanced view of who might wish to skip a ride.
To download a printable PDF version, click here.
- For itinerary design goals and the basic December Itinerary, see this
- For shorter and longer itineraries targeted at the same December week, see this
- For itineraries covering all the other parts of the year, see this
- To design your own itinerary, see this
- For rides that might be skipped, see this
- For a comprehensive guide to rides and attractions, see this
LINKS FOR HOW OLD/TALL YOUR KIDS SHOULD BE
- How Old/Tall Your Children Should Be
- What if They’re Too Short/Young?
- Taking Your Too Short/Young Kids Anyway,&*#$@!!
- The Comprehensive Guide to Rides
- Rides That Might be Skipped