WHAT YOUR KID CAN RIDE AT WALT DISNEY WORLD AT VARIOUS HEIGHTS
Some of the best-loved rides at Walt Disney World have height requirements. These exist for a combination of safety and “age-appropriate” reasons.
Of the rides that have height minimums–most don’t, but most of the best do-the least is 32 inches, and the highest is 48 inches.
The graphic below contains all the key Walt Disney World rides with height requirements. It groups rides by minimum height.
That means that you can quickly see what your kids might miss at various heights.
LINKS FOR HOW OLD/TALL YOUR KIDS SHOULD BE
- How Old/Tall Your Children Should Be
- What if They’re Too Short/Young?
- Taking Your Too Short/Young Kids Anyway,&*#$@!!
- Ride Height Requirements
- The Comprehensive Guide to Rides
- Rides That Might be Skipped