For the first page of this review of Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, see this.
AMENITIES AT DISNEY’S ART OF ANIMATION RESORT
Most amenities at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort except the pools are in its central “Animation Hall” area.
Here you’ll find the loveliest lobby, by far, among the value resorts. The check-in area…
…the side wall that separates it from the gift shop…
…and note the art on the back wall. On our last visit, characters from Winnie the Pooh were greeting as we checked in! (No characters were present at our five prior check-ins, so don’t count on this.)
Another character greeting along this wall.
Outside you’ll find the bus stops. With one stop, and no bus sharing, Art of Animation has the best bus service among the values.
Back inside, between the lobby and the food court you’ll find the large gift shop.
More from the gift shop.
Next is the food court, “Landscape of Flavors.”
The best food court among the values or moderates, Landscape of Flavors combines traditional food court fare…
…in a setting that is, mostly, warmer and more inviting than the other food courts of its size. This sky light fixture is from the ceiling in the “Lion King” area of the food court.
Perhaps best of all–real plates and utensils!!
If you are lucky and win a bet from a guy who looks like this (like I did)…
…you might even get a free breakfast (like I did)!
THE POOLS AT DISNEY’S ART OF ANIMATION RESORT
This review continues here.
MATERIAL IN THIS REVIEW OF DISNEY’S ART OF ANIMATION RESORT
- Overview of Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- The Little Mermaid Area and Rooms
- Photo Tour of a Little Mermaid Room
- Overview of the Family Suites Areas
- Accommodations in the Family Suites
- Photo Tour of a Finding Nemo Family Suite (plus bed dimensions, storage, etc)
- Photo Tour of a Lion King Family Suite
- Photo Tour of a Cars Family Suite
- Amenities at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- The Pools at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
OTHER KEY PAGES FOR WHERE TO STAY AT DISNEY WORLD
- Where to stay–the Basics
- Where first-timers should stay
- Reviews of all the Disney World resorts, based on my 150+ stays in them