9 responses

1. James Horan
    April 2, 2017

I would love a 5th park at Disney World. I love Disney World so much and I love all of the 4 parks. The Princesses Princes and Characters love me so much. I would love the 5th park to be full of princesses and princes even the characters like Cinderella and Prince Charming. I even love getting secrets from the princesses a lot.

2. Rachel
    March 31, 2017

So… I don’t play when it comes to Disney, April Fools or not!! Is this a real thing Dave????

3. Kelly B – Agent with Destinations in Florida
    October 30, 2016

This was just a fun April fools post. Dave was just having some fun.

4. Ben
    October 30, 2016

I confirmed that this IS a joke. No such park is planned. Try actual journalism.

5. Lenny
    April 4, 2016

I thought that park was already open, long lines and high prices

6. Rick
    April 3, 2016

OMG this is one heck of an April Fools gag??? Tell me it’s a gag before I cancel my trip and start burning all my Disney stuff???

• Dave
      April 3, 2016

Rick every word is true, especially the part about me being good-lookin…

7. Anonymous
    April 1, 2016

April fools ?

8. Jennifer
    April 1, 2016

FINALLY some reality in the Disney experience. I think rides and shows addressing the recurring theme of dead parent(s) are welcome additions to this greatly needed expansion park.

PS You’re the best, Dave. 😉

My response to questions and comments will be on the same page as the original comment, likely within 24-36 hours . . . I reserve the right to edit and delete comments as I choose . . . All rights reserved. Copyright 2008-2019 . . . Unless otherwise noted, all photos are by me--even the ones in focus--except for half a dozen from my niecelets . . . This site is entirely unofficial and not authorized by any organizations written about in it . . . All references to Disney and other copyrighted characters, trademarks, marks, etc., are made solely for editorial purposes. The author makes no commercial claim to their use . . . Nobody's perfect, so follow any advice here at your own risk.

mobile desktop