Who this Site is For
By Dave Shute
“We spent more than $4,000 at Disney World, and what we talked about when we left was what we had missed.”–My wife’s step-brother Don
You are on a first-of-its-kind travel site that focuses on first time visitors to Walt Disney World, gives exact instructions for the best possible first trip, and—more importantly—gives next best choices in order if these instructions can’t be followed.
Every day, the Library of Congress adds more than 7,000 books, and more than 70 million new pages are published on the web.
Sometimes, it seems as though every single one of these is about Walt Disney World! If you search Amazon for Walt Disney World, and limit the results to the “travel” category, you get more than 1,200 books; google Disney World and you’ll see more than 37 million hits.
There is this much material because
- Walt Disney World is the most popular family vacation destination on earth, and
- Making the right choices so that you have the best possible experience is tremendously difficult and complicated.
This site takes the complexity and difficulty out. As David Weinberger says in his wonderful book Everything Is Miscellaneous, “the solution to the overabundance of information is more information”–particularly when it is specific, targeted, and precise.
This site provides specific, targeted and precise answers to all the key questions you will face in designing the best possible first family visit to Walt Disney World.
This site is for
- First time family visitors to Walt Disney World…
- Who do not know if they will ever return…
- Who value their time and money…
- …And who are unwilling, or unable, to pore over the wonderful, but lengthy and detailed guidebooks to and comprehensive websites about Walt Disney World to capture and evaluate the information required to make their first, and possibly only, family trip to Walt Disney World the best it can be.
Based on this intended audience, this site provides the answers to all the key questions involved in putting together the best possible Walt Disney World experience. Moreover, for those who can’t follow these exact instructions, it provides “Next Best” answers.
(See also How this Site is Different.)