Magic Kingdom Day 1: Friday FastPass+ Lower Crowd Six Night Itinerary
By Dave Shute
MAGIC KINGDOM DAY 1: FRIDAY AGENDA
Today you begin your visit to the Magic Kingdom.
Over the course of the day, you’ll complete Tomorrowland, Fantasyland and Liberty Square.
You should have FastPass+ for Enchanted Tales with Belle, the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, and Peter Pan. In addition, you have dining with Cinderella booked.
(Note: this is from the FastPass+ Lower-Crowd Itinerary, Six Night Variant. It does not work all weeks–use the comment form to check in on yours!)
AT THE PARK
- At open, head to Tomorrowland and ride Space Mountain
- See Buzz Lightyear
- See Astro Orbiter
- It the Tomorrowland Speedway looks like fun, ride it
- Head to Storybook Circus, and if they look like fun, ride Dumbo and the Barnstormer
- See Enchanted Tales with Belle (FP+)
- Fit Journey of the Little Mermaid, Winnie the Pooh, and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (FP+) around your reservation at Cinderella’s Royal Table
- After these, until about 2.30p, see the other rides in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland that you’ve missed so far
- Find a spot to see the 3p parade around 2.30p, and watch it
- See Peter Pan (FP+)
- As soon as you get off Peter Pan, try to book a 4th FastPass+ for the Haunted Mansion
- Continue with any rides in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland that you’ve missed so far
- Go to Liberty Square, and see the Hall of Presidents
- See the Liberty Belle steamboat
- See the Haunted Mansion
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you will continue your visit to the Magic Kingdom!