By the co-author of The easy Guide to Your Walt Disney World Visit 2018, from the best-reviewed Disney World guidebook series ever. Paperback available on Amazon here. Kindle version available on Amazon here.

Disney World Lower Crowd Itinerary, Seven Night Variant

Below is a seven-night variant of my FastPass+ based Disney World itinerary for lower crowd weeks.

Updated in August 2017, it includes guidance for the new Avatar: World of Pandora at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and is adapted to the closure of Ellen’s Energy Adventure and the Great Movie Ride, and the shift of the Festival of Fantasy Parade to 2pm.  On its first Animal Kingdom day, it uses a Rivers of Light Dining Package to save a FastPass+. Note that this package is available sometimes only 3-4 months ahead, rather than the 180 days ahead that most dining is available.

I’m not keen on this itinerary, as it has little rest time. Moreover, to see both evening shows at Hollywood Studios, you need to add an expensive Park Hopper to your tickets.

This itinerary does not work all dates, and some dates that it mostly works it may need some little adjustments. Use the comment form below to check with me on your dates.

As in all images and tables on this site, click it to enlarge it.

The recommended dining reservations and FastPass+ that make it work are in the To-Do List.

Daily agendas are in the links:

Kelly B Can Help You Book Your Trip

Follow yourfirstvisit.net on Facebook or Twitter or Pinterest!!

1 Aly { 09.28.17 at 2:19 pm }

Hi Dave! what a wonderful site.. thank you! It will be our first time this year..thanksgiving.. Sunday 11/19 – Thursday 11/23 (possible Friday departure)… I’ve printed your Basic Decemebr Itin..and Low Crowd Itin Seven night….as reference.. is that right? OR should I save the High Crowd…despite our departure on Thanksgiving day? thank you so much!

2 Dave { 09.28.17 at 2:46 pm }

Aly, thanks so much for the kind words!! The short answer is none of the above. The basic itinerary is only valid for arrival dates of 11/25 or later. That’s a high crowd week, but none of my high crowd itineraries will match your dates (my itineraries are based on Disney operations and crowding patterns, so in them “Monday” means “Monday,” not “Day 3.”

If you can give me the ages of any kids you are bringing and more precision on your arrival and departure times, I can help, by guiding you to certain parks on certain days and suggesting daily plans from my book to suit.

3 John { 10.04.17 at 12:21 am }

Your site is great! I’m looking to plan a trip for mid-April. Arrive late on Wed 18th thru to leaving on Sunday the 29th. Any suggestions on the itinerary? Would i just mirror the days from the low crowd itineraries?

4 Dave { 10.04.17 at 7:22 am }

Hi John and thanks!!

Because my itineraries are mapped to Disney’s actual operating practices and crowd patterns, in them,for example, Monday means Monday, not Day 3. So they don’t shift well to different days.

I can advise you on which days to go to which parks, but only after Disney posts its calendar for your dates, which will be sometime between a couple of weeks and a month from now.

You can then adapt the itinerary to those days, or adapt the one and two day park touring plans from my book to those days.

So check back after 10/15, OK? That;’s about the earliest April will be out…

5 John { 10.04.17 at 7:49 pm }

Thanks Dave! That’s what I was thinking to match the days with what you had listed (your Thursday itinerary to my Thursday start) – Just wasn’t sure if that would throw off how everything was planned.

I did order your book as well 😉 Thought it would be nice to have something to flip through while planning and not be on the computer.

Thanks again for all the great info.

6 Dave { 10.06.17 at 8:37 am }

Great John–let me know if you have any more questions!