Magic Kingdom Day 3: Saturday FastPass+ Lower Crowd Seven Night Itinerary, Sunday Arrival
By Dave Shute
MAGIC KINGDOM DAY 3: SATURDAY AGENDA
Today you will complete your visit to the Magic Kingdom, with Adventureland and Frontierland in the morning, an afternoon break, and the nighttime shows in the evening.
You should have FastPass+ for Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Main Street Electrical Parade. The other fixed point in your schedule is dinner at the Crystal Palace.
(Note: this is from the FastPass+ Lower-Crowd Seven Night Itinerary, Sunday Arrival Variant. It does not work all weeks–use the comment form to check in on yours!)
Be at the park by 45 minutes before open.
- Enter the turnstiles when the park opens, grab a map and Times Schedule, and head to Big Thunder Mountain. Ride it
- Check Splash Mountain waits. If they are low, get in the standby line and ride it, changing your FastPass+ for it to something you’d like to re-ride. If waits are high, keep your FastPass+ for Splash and instead head to Adventureland
- See the Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- See Pirates of the Caribbean (FP+)
- See Splash Mountain (FP+)
- Take the WDW Railroad back to Main Street
- Head back to your hotel and take the afternoon off
- Be back at the park in time for dinner at the Crystal Palace
- Find the FastPass+ viewing area in front of the Castle and from that spot watch the Main Street Electrical Parade and Celebrate the Magic
- After Celebrate the Magic, move back closer to Main Street and see Wishes
- Head back to your hotel
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you finish the Studios, and then return home.