Floor Plans of Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
By Dave Shute
WHERE TO FIND FLOOR PLANS FOR WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORTS
All of my Disney World resort hotel reviews contain floor plans.
The Disney-owned and operated resorts are listed below.
If I’ve published a review, the hotel name is a link to the page where the review can be found.
Click the hotel name, the review will open, and you’ll find floor plans within it.
FLOOR PLANS OF DISNEY OWNED AND OPERATED RESORTS
Floor plans of Value Resorts at Walt Disney World
Standard 4-person rooms:
Six-person “Family Suites”
Floor plans of Moderate Resorts at Walt Disney World
- Caribbean Beach
- Coronado Springs
- Port Orleans Riverside
- Port Orleans French Quarter
- The Cabins at Fort Wilderness Resort
Floor plans of Deluxe Resorts at Walt Disney World
- Wilderness Lodge
- Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Grand Floridian
- Beach Club
- Yacht Club
- BoardWalk Inn
Floor plans of Disney Vacation Club Resorts at Walt Disney World
- The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas–Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas–Kidani Village
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s Boardwalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa, main resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villas area
(These hotels are grouped by price category. See this for details on the features of the various resort price categories. Within price categories, they are in order of how well they suit typical first time family visitors. See this for more on where to stay.)
For floor plans of typical Disney World suites, see this.
For an overview of the Disney Vacation Club floor plans, see this.
For comparative square feet, see this.
MORE ON WHERE TO STAY AT DISNEY WORLD
- For where to stay, see this
- For what you get in each resort price category, see this