Seven Night Walt Disney World Autumn-Winter-Spring Itinerary, Saturday Arrival
By Dave Shute
This itinerary is a variant of the standard Autumn-Winter-Spring itinerary, but one day shorter.
Click the image to open it; when open, keep clicking to enlarge it more.
It’s a day shorter from eliminating half of a day off, and the last day visit to the Gospel Brunch in Downtown Disney. (See How Long to Stay for more on why eight nights is better than seven.)
It can be used any week that the standard Autumn-Winter-Spring itinerary works. See this page for weeks that itinerary can be used. If a week is marked on that link “See this for changes” or some such, use the comment form below to get changes from me.
For a similar seven night itinerary, but with a Sunday arrival, see Seven Night Itinerary Sunday Arrival.
LINKS FOR THIS ITINERARY
- For itinerary design goals and the basic December Itinerary, see this
- For shorter and longer itineraries targeted at the same December week, see this
- For itineraries covering all the other parts of the year, see this
- To design your own itinerary, see this
- For rides that might be skipped, see this
- For a comprehensive guide to rides and attractions, see this