By using any of this site you consent to my brand-spanking-new Privacy Policy, and also that this site is kinda hot.

By the co-author of The easy Guide to Your Walt Disney World Visit 2018, the best-reviewed Disney World guidebook series ever.

Available on Amazon here.

(Other Itineraries)

OVERVIEW: WALT DISNEY WORLD ITINERARIES

If you can’t do the recommended December weeks at Walt Disney World:

• For Disney World itineraries covering all the other parts of the year, see lower on this page
  • For shorter and longer options targeted at the same December weeks, see this
  • For shorter options for the most of the rest of the year, click here
  • To design your own Disney World itinerary, see this

WALT DISNEY WORLD ITINERARIES BY ARRIVAL WEEK

This page provides below links to Walt Disney World itineraries by arrival week. Each itinerary includes links to daily guidance and a to-do list.

Itineraries are revised as Disney releases its calendar—which it usually does daily, providing it for about the next 6 months.

DISNEY WORLD ITINERARIES BY ARRIVAL DATE

The 2017 easy Guide

Kelly B Can Help You Book Your Trip

Follow yourfirstvisit.net on Facebook or Google+ or Twitter or Pinterest!!

1 Cathy Johnson { 02.17.18 at 10:43 am }

Good Morning,
This is our families very first trip to Disney World. Our daughter, her husband and their 3 children (ages 9-girl, 6-boy & 1) will be joining my husband & I. The dates are Oct. 6-12 2018. I know this is a busier time, but we are locked into this time due to Fall Break. We have not made our hotel reservation but will do so next week. Because of my husbands work we are eligible to stay at Shades of Green. What do you know about the property? Is it conveniently located? Because of having a 1-year old I feel that we will need to go back to our room midday for him to nap. Also, we do get the perk of the magic your way ticket but are not eligible for the meal plan. 🙁 We would like to participate in several character meals. Would any of the itineraries that you have listed work for our family? Thank you in advance for your time.
Blessings,
Cathy

2 Dave { 02.18.18 at 10:09 am }

Hi Cathy, there’s a review of Shades of Green here. Note that you may also be eligible for the Disney Armed Forces Salute (many who are eligible for Shades are eligible for it, but not all.) If eligible, you can get great prices on tickets, and also (separately) on Disney-owned resort rooms.

One of the drawbacks of Shades of Green is so-so transportation. So yes, while you will be able to get back and forth for naps, the buses–especially for Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom–are less frequent than those serving the Disney-owned resorts.

The itineraries on this site don’t shorten well. However, you can find one and two day touring plans for the parks in my book.

3 bernadine ruell { 04.04.18 at 4:33 pm }

Our family of five{myself, husband, son, and two grandsons aged 10 and 8} will be arriving late on July 6th. We will be leaving for home on the 14th in the afternoon. We would like to spend time at Disney World, Sea World ,LEGOLAND or Universal Studios. Is it possible to do, using your itinerary for the week of july 7.

4 Dave { 04.05.18 at 7:54 am }

Hi Bernadine, the itineraries on this site neither shorten well nor do they apply to different arrival and departure dates. Start here to pick how many days you want to spend in the Disney parks. Then, in my book you can find one and two day itineraries for the Disney parks.

5 Sara Cowling { 04.05.18 at 5:31 pm }

I’m planning a trip September 12-19. Your itineraries start on Sunday. Should I just start midweek following your plan?

6 Dave { 04.06.18 at 10:11 am }

Sara, my itineraries are based on predicted specific park conditions, and also a specific order of seeing the parks the first time (basically EPcot first and MK last). They also assume kids 8 or older. As a result, they don’t adapt well to different dates or different ages (you didn’t mention kids, so I’m just noting that). You would be better of picking your park days (I can help with that, just let me know) and then using the one and two day per-park itineraries in my book.

7 Peter { 04.06.18 at 3:05 pm }

Hello, I’m trying to work up an itinerary for 11/13-11/19/18. I expect the crowds to be heavier at towards the end of my trip. I’ll be traveling with my wife and 6 year old daughter. Can you help to suggest which days to do which parks?

8 Dave { 04.08.18 at 8:54 am }

Hi Peter, I will be able to, but only after Disney’s calendar for then comes out. Sp ping me back in ~6 weeks, OK?

9 Gina C { 04.09.18 at 10:55 am }

Hi. Unfortunately, we have to be there during a heavy crowd time (Oct. 6-13). When will those itineraries be out?

10 Dave { 04.09.18 at 11:21 am }

Hi Gina, a week from tomorrow!

11 Peter { 05.07.18 at 4:41 pm }

My 180 point is fast approaching. I just want to follow up with you for advise on my trip for 11/13-11/19. I’m trying to figure out the best days to do which parks so I can then book some dining on the corresponding days I’ll be in each park.

Thanks.

12 Dave { 05.08.18 at 8:42 am }

Hi Peter, the calendar continues to be not helpful. Today it is out only through 11/4. I’d be glad to guess if you’d like me to…

13 Bill Warren { 06.11.18 at 3:38 pm }

We are going for the first time in a long time. Feb. 3–10th, 2019.
What is your opinion as to what rides might be closed that week.
Thanks
Bill Warren

14 Dave { 06.12.18 at 9:11 am }

Bill, the three rides that are almost always closed are Splash Mountain, the Liberty Belle riverboat, and Kali River. However, the closure periods vary, and it’s not uncommon for them to have re-opened by the dates you have targeted. The schedule comes out as late as 6 weeks before, so no more specifics now. In 2018 during your period Pirates of the Caribbean and The American Adventure were also closed–I don;t expect those two to be closed again this year, but something (or something) else may.

My response to questions and comments will be on the same page as the original comment, likely within 24-36 hours . . . I reserve the right to edit and delete comments as I choose . . . All rights reserved. Copyright 2008-2018 . . . Unless otherwise noted, all photos are by me--even the ones in focus--except for half a dozen from my niecelets . . . This site is entirely unofficial and not authorized by any organizations written about in it . . . All references to Disney and other copyrighted characters, trademarks, marks, etc., are made solely for editorial purposes. The author makes no commercial claim to their use . . . Nobody's perfect, so follow any advice here at your own risk.