(Note: this is from the 2019 Basic December Itinerary. The itinerary works only for the three weeks beginning the Saturday after Thanksgiving 2019.)
MAGIC KINGDOM DAY 1: TUESDAY AGENDA
Today you have the early morning off, and then in the late morning begin your visit the Magic Kingdom.
You should have FastPass+ for Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain.
You should have breakfast or lunch scheduled with the princesses at Cinderella’s Royal Table. You have dinner at Fort Wilderness’s Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue.
- Sleep in and eat breakfast in your room
- Arrive at Magic Kingdom in time for your Cinderella booking–or if it is later, by 11a
AT THE MAGIC KINGDOM
At Magic Kingdom today your goal is to begin seeing Adventureland and Frontierland while fitting in your meal at Cinderella’s Royal Table, and the afternoon parade. You will then end your day at Fort Wilderness’s Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue.
The To-Do List did not give specific times for today’s FastPass+ (Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain), because of the need to fit them around your dining reservation.
So you will need to adjust the sequence below based on your actual meal and FastPass+ times, and also interrupt it to be in position for the afternoon parade near Pecos Bill’s by 15 minutes before it starts at 2p.
- Enter the park, grab a times guide, and confirm the time of the afternoon parade
- Have your meal at Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Go to Adventureland and ride Pirates of the Caribbean (FastPass+)
- Walk through the Swiss Family Treehouse
- Do Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- See the Enchanted Tiki Room show
- Ride Splash Mountain (FastPass+)
- See the Country Bears
- Ride Big Thunder Mountain (FastPass+)
- Look for a fourth FastPass+ on your phone if you’d like to return to a ride from today or earlier this week.
- Fit into the above seeing the afternoon parade (find a spot near Pecos Bill’s by 15 minutes before it starts–2p starts are now typical this time of year)
- Revisit rides from today or earlier this week
- Around 5p, head for the main entrance and look for the boat docks right in front
- Take the boat to Fort Wilderness (not the Wilderness Lodge), and follow the crowds to the Hoop-Dee-Doo area, and check in for the 6.15p show.
- See Hoop-Dee-Doo!
- Ask outside for the best way to get back to your hotel. Most likely you will return by boat to the Magic Kingdom, and catch a bus or monorail there. But special buses may be running…
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you complete your visit to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
MATERIAL IN THIS DISNEY WORLD ITINERARY