For the first page of this review of Disney’s Contemporary Resort, click here.
THE POOLS, BEACHES AND WATERFRONT AT DISNEY’S CONTEMPORARY RESORT
There’s two pools, a kids water play area, a hot tub, and extensive beaches at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. All are found on the Bay Lake side of the Contemporary tower.
The main pool is large but un-themed.
The main pool at night.
It includes an extensive open water slide.
On the far side of the slide is this kids water play area. My last few visits it has not been active.
Also here is a small hot tub.
The second pool from a darker day.
Cabanas are available for rent at both pools.
Neither pool has special kid-appeal, but this simpler second pool tends to see more adults, and the main pool, with its slide, more families.
…some of it tucked behind the South Garden Wing. When we were little, my sister and I loved this secluded beach.
This review continues here.
TOPICS IN THIS REVIEW OF DISNEY’S CONTEMPORARY RESORT
- Overview and summary of Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- A photo-tour of a standard Tower room at the Contemporary Resort
- Details on the South Garden Wing of the Contemporary Resort
- The amenities at the Contemporary Resort
- Dining at the Contemporary Resort
- The pools at the Contemporary Resort, and
- More on theming and accommodations at the Contemporary Resort
OTHER KEY PAGES FOR WHERE TO STAY AT DISNEY WORLD
- Where to stay–the Basics
- Where first-timers should stay
- Reviews of all the Disney World resorts, based on my 160+ stays in them