THE NEW FALL PRICE SEASON AT WALT DISNEY WORLD
These changes have been continued in Disney’s 2012 price seasons.
- A new second value season with slightly higher prices than the first value season
- A new second regular season with slightly higher prices than the first regular season, and
- A totally new season—the “Fall” season
THE FALL SEASON AT WALT DISNEY WORLD
This means it covers the period that used to be priced both as “regular” and “value” seasons.
In general, the new fall prices are lower than the 2010 regular season prices, but higher than the 2010 value season prices.
- For example, late October weekday prices went down from $105 to $95 at value resorts, $170 to $164 at the moderates, and $425 to $415 at the Polynesian
- In contrast, early December weekday prices went up from $82 to $95 at the values, $149 to $164 at the moderates, and from $365 to $415 at the Polynesian
- (All prices for the least expensive rooms, pre-tax)
Moderate prices during this period are up 10% compared to 2010, and deluxe and value prices around 15%.
Because of new weekend and holiday upcharges, and differences in the date the fall season starts, the reductions vary by date and resort type.
The reductions are most distinct in the value resorts (above) and have some effect in the moderates.