Epcot Day 3 Disney World 2016 FastPass+ Basic December Itinerary
By Dave Shute
EPCOT DAY 3: FRIDAY AGENDA
Today you have the early morning off, and then complete your visit to Epcot.
You should have dinner scheduled as the Candlelight Processional Dinner Package at 5.45p, and after will be seeing the 8.15p Candlelight Processional and the park-closing fireworks show IllumiNations.
- Sleep in and eat breakfast in your room
- Arrive at Epcot by 11a
At Epcot today your goal is to complete seeing the west sides of Future World and World Showcase and to see the evening Christmas shows, plus a Holiday Storyteller or two if you’d like.
- Enter the park, grab a times guide, and check for Holiday Storytellers on the west side of World Showcase you might want to see late this afternoon.
- Go the Land Pavilion and see Soarin’ using FastPass+
- Have lunch just outside the Soarin exit at Sunshine Seasons
- See Living with the Land with FastPass+
- Walk to the Imagination Pavilion and see the Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival and Journey into Imagination with Figment (if time before your Turtle Talk with Crush FastPass+ is short, skip Journey into Imagination)
- Go to the Seas Pavilion and see The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Turtle Talk with Crush (FastPass+) and explore the exhibits
- Head to World Showcase and explore the west side starting with Canada. As on your earlier visit, use your Times Guide to track special shows or storytellers you want to see among the pavilions
- Head to Mexico for your 5.45 dinner at San Angel Inn, inside the pyramid
- After dinner, head towards the outdoor amphitheater in America where the Candlelight Processional will be shown. You want to be in line by 7.45 for the 8.15 show (the earlier, the closer the seats) so you may have time to explore or revisit a bit on the way to America
- See the 8.15p Candlelight Processional
- Pick your IllumiNations spot–walk towards the main entrance, and seek a spot near the south end of the lagoon with Spaceship Earth at your back. This will let you beat most of the crowds to the bus stops/monorail after IllumiNations. Hit the bathrooms before you pick your spot, as you don’t want anything slowing you down after it
- See IllumiNations
- Head back to your hotel
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you have the morning off, then complete your visit to the Magic Kingdom.