The 2013 Walt Disney World Week Picker
PICKING THE BEST WEEK OF 2013 AT DISNEY WORLD FOR YOUR FAMILY
The 2013 Walt Disney World Week Picker is designed to show you the best weeks for your 2013 visit to Walt Disney World based on what’s important to you.
(It’s an alternative to this site’s 2013 Weeks to Visit Walt Disney World, Ranked in Order, which is designed to yield answers for the “typical family” of first time visitors who may never return.)
The Week Picker provides guidance on the best weeks of 2013 for you to visit Walt Disney World based on your family’s exact preferences, and is particularly useful for returning visitors!
HOW THE WEEK PICKER WORKS
You will be asked to pick the best answer for your family to three questions:
- The first question—lower on this page—is about the importance to you of crowds. You click the best answer for your family out of four possible answers. (See this for why crowds matter.)
- The second question–which you will be sent to once you click the link answering the first question–is about the importance to you of avoiding certain types of weather
- The third question is about the importance to you of prices
Based on your answers to these three questions, you will be shown the best weeks of 2013 for your family visit!
Note that you will be given three sets of results, for value, deluxe, and moderate resorts. This is because the resort groups have slightly different price seasons.
If you aren’t sure which group you wish to stay in, you may want to check out the material that begins on Where to Stay at Walt Disney World first, then come back to this page.
Ready? Let’s go!!
2013 WEEK PICKER: FIRST QUESTION
The first question is what is your family’s attitude towards crowds?
Read through the four numbered answers in bold, and click the one that best represents your attitude towards crowds.
1. You are seeking the lowest crowds
2. You are seeking to avoid higher crowds
3. You are seeking to avoid the highest crowds
4. You don’t care about crowds