Autumn-Winter-Spring Itinerary for Walt Disney World
By Dave Shute
WALT DISNEY WORLD AUTUMN-WINTER-SPRING ITINERARY
NOTICE: With Disney World switching to FastPass+ only, the daily schedules, and necessary pre-work, for this itinerary changes a lot. See this for the specifics.
This Autumn-Winter-Spring itinerary works, when modified as per the Notice above, for most weeks of the year other than the Easter and summer weeks.
It will not work for every week–check your arrival date on this page to make sure you access the correct itinerary for that week.
This itinerary is eight nights long– click here for shorter itineraries.
Click the graphic to enlarge it; keep clicking to make it bigger.
LINKS FOR THIS ITINERARY
- To-Do List
- First Saturday
- First Sunday
- Second Saturday
- Second Sunday
- For itinerary design goals and the basic December Itinerary, see this
- For shorter and longer itineraries targeted at the same December weeks, see this
- For itineraries covering all the other parts of the year, see this
- To design your own itinerary, see this
- For rides that might be skipped, see this
- For a comprehensive guide to rides and attractions, see this