Second Saturday–Autumn-Winter-Spring Itinerary
By Dave Shute
MAGIC KINGDOM AGENDA mk12
You begin the day at the Magic Kingdom, have the middle of the day off, and return to the Magic Kingdom in the evening
Finish breakfast in your room, and be at the Magic Kingdom bus stop at Pop Century by 7:40, or at the Resort Monorail Stop at the Polynesian by 8:10.
AT THE PARK
- Be at the park by 8:30.
- At the 9a open, make your way to Space Mountain, and ride. Fastpass for a second ride if you wish.
- Find Buzz Lightyear and ride it.
- At this point, you can either finish up Tomorrowland, or go off to another land and re-ride a favorite from earlier in the week before the lines get too long. If you go to another land, come back after and finish Tomorrowland.
- Have lunch at Pecos Bills (counter credit), between Adventureland and Splash Mountain (take the train to Frontierland if you did not get to ride it yet)
- Return to your hotel and nap or swim. Polynesian guests take the “Express” or TTC monorail and walk back to Poly from the TTC; Pop guests take the bus
- Be back at the Magic Kingdom by 5p
- Make your 5:30p Character Dinner at the Crystal Palace (Liberty Tree Tavern 1/3-2/14/2010) (table credit)
- The rest of the evening is make up time. See anything in the principal lands of the Magic Kingdom that you missed or want to see again. Use fast passes for rides with waits.
- At some point grab a Dole whip at Aloha Isle in Adventureland.
- See the evening parade (time varies)
- See the fireworks (time varies). If the park closes right after them, see them from Main Street near the park exit, so you will have less of a crowd at the transportation area. If the park is open after them, then see the fireworks from closer to the Castle on Main Street or the central hub in front of the Castle, and continue in the park until the departing crowds have thinned out
- Head back to your hotel
LINKS FOR THIS ITINERARY
- To-Do List
- First Saturday
- First Sunday
- Second Saturday
- Second Sunday
- For itinerary design goals and the basic December Itinerary, see this
- For shorter and longer itineraries targeted at the same December week, see this
- For itineraries covering all the other parts of the year, see this
- To design your own itinerary, see this
- For rides that might be skipped, see this
- For a comprehensive guide to rides and attractions, see this