Magic Kingdom Day 2 Disney World 2016 FastPass+ Basic December Itinerary
By Dave Shute
MAGIC KINGDOM DAY 2: THURSDAY AGENDA
Today you have the early morning off, and then in the late morning continue your visit the Magic Kingdom.
You should have FastPass+ for Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain.
You should have breakfast or lunch scheduled with the princesses at Cinderella’s Royal Table.
- Sleep in and eat breakfast in your room
- Arrive at Magic Kingdom in time for your Cinderella booking–or if it is later, by 11a
AT THE MAGIC KINGDOM
The To-Do List did not give specific times for today’s FastPass+ (Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain), because of the need to fit them around your dining reservation.
So you will need to adjust the sequence below based on your actual meal and FastPass+ times, and also interrupt it to be in position for the afternoon parade near Pecos Bill’s by 15 minutes before it starts–typically at 2.45p
- Enter the park, grab a times guide, and confirm the time of the afternoon parade (usually 3p)
- Have your meal at Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Go to Adventureland and ride Pirates of the Caribbean
- Walk through the Swiss Family Treehouse
- Do Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- See the Enchanted Tiki Room show
- Ride Splash Mountain (FastPass+)
- See the Country Bears
- Ride Big Thunder Mountain (FastPass+)
- Look for a fourth FastPass+ on your phone if you’d like to return to a ride from today or earlier this week.
- Fit into the above seeing the afternoon parade (find a spot near Pecos Bill’s by 15 minutes before it starts–3p starts are typical)
- Revisit rides from today or earlier this week
- Return to your hotel–to get to the exit, take the Walt Disney World Railroad from the station between Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain to the Main Street station for a bit of a treat and some time off your feet.
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you have the early morning off, then complete your visit to the Epcot.