Animal Kingdom Day 2 Disney World 2016 FastPass+ Basic December Itinerary
By Dave Shute
ANIMAL KINGDOM DAY 2: SECOND SUNDAY AGENDA
Today you spend the morning completing your visit to Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and then depart for home. You have no scheduled meals.
You should have FastPass+ for Festival of the Lion King, Expedition Everest, and DINOSAUR. Your goal today is to see what you did not see First Sunday, including the daylight version of Kilimanjaro Safaris, and if you have time and interest, to see Rafiki’s Planet Watch.
- Check out and note your instructions for Disney’s Magical Express if you are using it. If you aren’t, for many domestic airlines you’ll be able to check bags and print boarding passes near the front desk or just outside. This is a tip-based service. You can also store your bags at the bell stand
- Arrive at Animal Kingdom by 45 minutes before open
AT THE PARK
- Enter the park, go to Africa and see the daylight version of Kilimanjaro Safaris
- If you have time now, see the Gorilla Falls Trail—if not, see it after Festival of the Lion King
- Use your FastPass+ for Festival of the Lion King
- Walk to Asia and use your FastPass+ for Expedition Everest. If you like, ride it again—from the single rider line if standby is too long
- Ride Primeval Whirl and/or Triceratops spin if they look like fun
- Use your FastPass+ for DINOSAUR
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch is a minor adventure accessed by the Wildlife Express Train back in Africa. If interested, and you have time (including the train allow at least 45 minutes), see it
- Sadly return home