FastPass+ Lower Crowd Six Night Itinerary

This Walt Disney World itinerary is a shorter variant of the eight-night FastPass+ Lower Crowd Itinerary.

Disney World FastPass+Six Night  Lower-Crowd Itinerary from yourfirstvisit.net

You can enlarge the itinerary by clicking it.

As with the other itineraries on this site, there is also a detailed page for each day of your vacation, with specific instructions for that day. Find them here:

Moreover, a detailed To-Do List covers all the steps you need to undertake–including reserving dining and booking FastPass+.

Follow yourfirstvisit.net on Facebook or Google+ or Twitter or Pinterest!!

1 Greg { 06.03.14 at 12:16 pm }

Would this itinerary work for Monday December 1st-Sunday December 7th?

2 Dave { 06.03.14 at 12:57 pm }

Greg, no. The three weeks after Thanksgiving have their own itineraries. There’s a six night version for then here: http://yourfirstvisit.net/2014/05/27/fastpass-six-night-basic-december-itinerary/ Note that it has a Sunday start. Do what it shows as Sunday on Monday, and do what it shows Monday on Saturday, moving Saturday to the day after…

3 Matt { 06.08.14 at 11:05 pm }

Hi Dave, Wow…this is an unbelievable site and thanks very much for all your work on it (just wished I had found before I booked last week!). We are from Winnipeg, Canada and are staying 6 nights from October 26-Nov 1, 2014 (Sun to Sat) at the Animal Kingdom Lodge with our two kids (8 and 6). We only did the 5 day park pass since our travel days are longer from Winnipeg. I have already booked some of my itinerary (meals) as we took advantage of the Magic Your Way + Free Dining (I notice most popular restaurants are already full!). I am happy to make changes if you think best and here’s the plan I had:
Sun 26th – Arrive Orlando 4pm, then late dinner at 8:30 (Hoop Dee Doo)
Mon 27th – Hollywood Studios – Booked dinner 4pm (Primetime Cafe)
Tue 28th – Magic Kingdom
Wed 29th – Animal Kingdon
Thurs 30th – Epcot
Fri 31st – Magic Kingdom – booked lunch 11:35 Crystal Palace
Sat 1st – Back to Winnipeg
Just wondering if there are any glaring mistakes above.
One other question I have is if I can leave some of the meals un-booked and just hope to stop into a Table Service restaurant while there (we’re not picky eaters)?
I would really appreciate any feedback you might have. Once again, thanks again for your input.
Matt

4 Dave { 06.10.14 at 8:29 am }

Hi Matt, and thanks! Your dates are great with one exception: your MK days are all 7p closes. This is great for crowds, but means you won’t be able to see the evening fireworks, parade, etc. If you swap Tuesday and Weds you’ll get to see MK fireworks on Weds.

There are a few restaurants where you can get walk ins, especially in Epcot. But don’t expect it to work anywhere remotely popular….

5 Ashley { 07.16.14 at 9:39 am }

Hi, just wondering, would this work well for a Sunday arrival? We’re going Sept 7-13. I recently found this site and being that it is our first trip with young children, it would make our trip so much smoother to have things a little more planned out

6 Ashley { 07.16.14 at 9:47 am }

Also, I have the trip partially planned. Mon- Thurs. Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios… in that order. Would that work well? We have dining reservation in those parks on those days with no park hopper. Sunday & Saturday we planned to eat in our room or on the road (we’re driving) and Friday I have reservations for Hoop-Dee-Doo.

7 Dave { 07.17.14 at 7:28 am }

Ashley, not precisely, as days are days–“Monday” is “Monday, not “Day 1,” but here’s how to revise it

–Do what’s written as Monday on Sunday, Tuesday on Mon, Weds on Tues.
–Do what’s written as Friday on Weds, and what’s written as Thursday on Thursday
–Do what’s written as Sat on Friday, and what’s written as Sunday on Saturday, but starting an hour early.

8 Dave { 07.17.14 at 7:31 am }

OK, now having seen this, yes, those days in those parks also works! But you won’t be able to use my daily plans. For daily plans you can use, see my book: The easy Guide to Your First Walt Disney World Visit.

9 Brittney { 09.15.14 at 1:39 am }

Dave, you have no idea how much this site has helped me. Thank you so much! We are planning to take our 3 yr old daughter March 1-7. I want to use your itinerary as a guide but here’s my dilemma: she is most excited and obsessed w seeing Cinderellas castle and riding the rides in fantasyland at MK. I don’t want to get there Sunday and not go to MK until our 5th day there. Also I think we would like to do 3 days at MK, 1 at Epcot, 1 HS, and 1 at AK. Do you think this is a good plan? If so, which says would you recommend which parks :) thank you so much in advance!

10 Dave { 09.15.14 at 8:50 am }

Brittney, my itineraries are really built for kids 8 and older, so you should feel free to change them!! Three days at MK is right, but at most half days at the other parks is what I’d advise for a kid that young. See this similar question for parks to avoid by day: http://yourfirstvisit.net/2013/09/17/cheat-sheet-for-walt-disney-world-in-2014/#comment-497549 –add on March 1 to avoid AK and MK

11 Lisa { 09.17.14 at 2:26 pm }

Hi Dave ,
We are going to arrive Oct. 11 (Sat) and leave in the afternoon on Friday the 17th. Right now I have us going to EPCOT Sat evening, Animal Kingdom Sun, EPCOT Mon, Hollywood Studios Tues, and Magic Kingdom Wed. I am not quite sure what to do with Thurs and with Fri morning. We may also take half a day (in the morning ) to see the beach and my cousin, and we’re not sure which day would be best for that. What do you think? If it helps, we have been before, and the kids are teens. Thanks for your input! Great site!

12 Dave { 09.18.14 at 6:36 am }

Hi Lisa! I’m not keen on your first two days, and would flip them–Sat at AK, Sun at Epcot, unless you are arriving late. (If you are arriving late, Epcot is fine–just expect it to be mobbed.) Overall you are thin on MK time, so that might be a target for the end of the visit…

13 Roxanne { 09.19.14 at 2:58 pm }

First off… your site is amazing!! One of my friends recommended it to me and it has helped me get a mini disney vacation planning education. :) We just booked and we are traveling April 12-18th, staying at the polynesian with club level service and a theme park view. My have two sons, 5 and 2 years old- the 5 year old has a wheat allergy and is extremely picky, but we plan to get the meal plan and I want to nail down the itneiary so we can book those resturant reservations. We are driving and plan to arrive by noon on Sun, then after food shopping, go to Epcot. Mon- AK, Tues- MK, Wed- Rest, Thurs- Hollywood Studios, Fri- MK. Sat we’ll get up and go home. I really would like to build in a rest day on Wed for the Pool and dinner at Downtown Disney but Im not sure if we”ll get in enough time at Epcot on Sun? Also please note, we arent too concerned with MK fireworks since we are hoping we can see them from our room. We dont want to overplan the itinerary since we’ll be back again when our boys are older. I appreciate any advice you have. Thanks!

14 Dave { 09.20.14 at 7:02 am }

Hi Roxanne and thanks!

First off, at those ages, and with a return planned, you could easily skip Epcot, and in fact could focus solely on the Magic Kingdom. With kids that young, HS and AK are half-day parks, and also skippable–while fun, you may need the breaks more. See this, especially the bottom row: http://yourfirstvisit.net/2011/03/09/the-comprehensive-guide-to-walt-disney-world-rides-and-attractions/

That said, the days you’ve picked for the parks look great!

The MK fireworks are profoundly better seen from Main Street in front of the Castle than from the Poly. I would skip the experience of seeing Wishes in the park only if you think it will be too much for the kids…