FastPass+ Lower Crowd Six Night Itinerary

This Walt Disney World itinerary is a shorter variant of the eight-night FastPass+ Lower Crowd Itinerary.

Disney World FastPass+Six Night  Lower-Crowd Itinerary from yourfirstvisit.net

You can enlarge the itinerary by clicking it.

As with the other itineraries on this site, there is also a detailed page for each day of your vacation, with specific instructions for that day. Find them here:

Moreover, a detailed To-Do List covers all the steps you need to undertake–including reserving dining and booking FastPass+.

Follow yourfirstvisit.net on Facebook or Google+ or Twitter or Pinterest!!

1 Greg { 06.03.14 at 12:16 pm }

Would this itinerary work for Monday December 1st-Sunday December 7th?

2 Dave { 06.03.14 at 12:57 pm }

Greg, no. The three weeks after Thanksgiving have their own itineraries. There’s a six night version for then here: http://yourfirstvisit.net/2014/05/27/fastpass-six-night-basic-december-itinerary/ Note that it has a Sunday start. Do what it shows as Sunday on Monday, and do what it shows Monday on Saturday, moving Saturday to the day after…

3 Matt { 06.08.14 at 11:05 pm }

Hi Dave, Wow…this is an unbelievable site and thanks very much for all your work on it (just wished I had found before I booked last week!). We are from Winnipeg, Canada and are staying 6 nights from October 26-Nov 1, 2014 (Sun to Sat) at the Animal Kingdom Lodge with our two kids (8 and 6). We only did the 5 day park pass since our travel days are longer from Winnipeg. I have already booked some of my itinerary (meals) as we took advantage of the Magic Your Way + Free Dining (I notice most popular restaurants are already full!). I am happy to make changes if you think best and here’s the plan I had:
Sun 26th – Arrive Orlando 4pm, then late dinner at 8:30 (Hoop Dee Doo)
Mon 27th – Hollywood Studios – Booked dinner 4pm (Primetime Cafe)
Tue 28th – Magic Kingdom
Wed 29th – Animal Kingdon
Thurs 30th – Epcot
Fri 31st – Magic Kingdom – booked lunch 11:35 Crystal Palace
Sat 1st – Back to Winnipeg
Just wondering if there are any glaring mistakes above.
One other question I have is if I can leave some of the meals un-booked and just hope to stop into a Table Service restaurant while there (we’re not picky eaters)?
I would really appreciate any feedback you might have. Once again, thanks again for your input.
Matt

4 Dave { 06.10.14 at 8:29 am }

Hi Matt, and thanks! Your dates are great with one exception: your MK days are all 7p closes. This is great for crowds, but means you won’t be able to see the evening fireworks, parade, etc. If you swap Tuesday and Weds you’ll get to see MK fireworks on Weds.

There are a few restaurants where you can get walk ins, especially in Epcot. But don’t expect it to work anywhere remotely popular….

5 Ashley { 07.16.14 at 9:39 am }

Hi, just wondering, would this work well for a Sunday arrival? We’re going Sept 7-13. I recently found this site and being that it is our first trip with young children, it would make our trip so much smoother to have things a little more planned out

6 Ashley { 07.16.14 at 9:47 am }

Also, I have the trip partially planned. Mon- Thurs. Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios… in that order. Would that work well? We have dining reservation in those parks on those days with no park hopper. Sunday & Saturday we planned to eat in our room or on the road (we’re driving) and Friday I have reservations for Hoop-Dee-Doo.

7 Dave { 07.17.14 at 7:28 am }

Ashley, not precisely, as days are days–”Monday” is “Monday, not “Day 1,” but here’s how to revise it

–Do what’s written as Monday on Sunday, Tuesday on Mon, Weds on Tues.
–Do what’s written as Friday on Weds, and what’s written as Thursday on Thursday
–Do what’s written as Sat on Friday, and what’s written as Sunday on Saturday, but starting an hour early.

8 Dave { 07.17.14 at 7:31 am }

OK, now having seen this, yes, those days in those parks also works! But you won’t be able to use my daily plans. For daily plans you can use, see my book: The easy Guide to Your First Walt Disney World Visit.

Leave a Comment | Ask a Question | Note a Problem Easy Guide Banner

My response to questions and comments will be on the same page as the original comment, likely within 24-36 hours . . . I reserve the right to edit and delete comments as I choose . . . All rights reserved. Copyright 2008-2014 . . . Unless otherwise noted, all photos are by me--even the ones in focus--except for half a dozen from my niecelets . . . This site is entirely unofficial and not authorized by any organizations written about in it . . . All references to Disney and other copyrighted characters, trademarks, marks, etc., are made solely for editorial purposes. The author makes no commercial claim to their use . . . Nobody's perfect, so follow any advice here at your own risk.