The 2014 Disney World Crowd Calendar is Out!
By Dave Shute
2014 CROWDS AT WALT DISNEY WORLD
Yesterday I published the first draft of my 2014 Disney World Crowd Calendar.
As usual, I’ll revise it as needed in the summer of 2013 when a full set of 2013-2014 school year calendars are out–but, barring any typos or knuckle-headitude, I expect this calendar to hold up pretty well, because the specifics of 2014 aren’t very ambiguous.
- 2014 has an early Presidents Day and a very late Easter, which means more good March and April weeks than a typical year.
- It has a late Thanksgiving, giving one more good November week.
- Christmas and New Years are both mid-week (Thursday) meaning the weeks that include them will be wildly crowded.
Find these forecast 2014 Disney World crowds here.
MORE ON WHEN TO GO TO WALT DISNEY WORLD
- For when to go to Walt Disney World, see this
- For the next best dates, see this
- For the best and worst times to visit, see this
- For forecasting crowds at Walt Disney World, see this
- For seasonal pricing at Walt Disney World, see this
- For weather at Walt Disney World, see this