Basic Itinerary: 5 Nights/6 Days Version
By Dave Shute
This incredibly difficult itinerary (click to open; when open, click again to enlarge) and its associated To-Do List are for the basic December weeks, but three days shorter, skipping the first and second Saturdays and second Sunday.
It provides–just barely–enough time in the parks by
- Taking out almost all of your off and down time
- Accepting the risk that you won’t see everything–and especially all the pavilions in the World Showcase–at Epcot, which is typically the least favorite park for kids
- Assuming that everything goes just right at the Magic Kingdom
The entries below provide daily guidance and your To-Do List.
LINKS FOR THE BASIC ITINERARY 5 NIGHT VERSION
LINKS TO DAILY GUIDANCE FOR BASIC ITINERARY AND VARIANTS
- For itinerary design goals and the basic December Itinerary, see this
- For shorter and longer itineraries targeted at the same December week, see this
- For itineraries covering all the other parts of the year, see this
- To design your own itinerary, see this
- For rides that might be skipped, see this
- For a comprehensive guide to rides and attractions, see this