Basic Itinerary: Daily Links
By Dave Shute
Note: see this for a revised approach to Disney’s Animal Kingdom that incorporates no legacy paper Fastpasses!
This Walt Disney World itinerary is designed for three specific December weeks. (Click here for itineraries for the rest of the year.)
You can review the basic itinerary by clicking on the thumbnail; if you need to enlarge it, click it again.
There is also a page for each day of your vacation, with specific instructions for that day. See links below.
LINKS TO DAYS AND TO-DO LIST
The links below take you to pages with specific guidance on what to do every day of your first family Walt Disney World vacation, and the To-Do List for preparing for your trip.
- To-Do List
- First Saturday
- First Sunday
- Second Saturday
- Second Sunday
LINKS TO BASIC ITINERARY VARIANTS
- For itinerary design goals and the basic December Itinerary, see this
- For shorter and longer itineraries targeted at the same December week, see this
- For itineraries covering all the other parts of the year, see this
- To design your own itinerary, see this
- For rides that might be skipped, see this
- For a comprehensive guide to rides and attractions, see this