Alternative Shorter and Longer Walt Disney World Itineraries for the December Weeks
By Dave Shute
This page presents alternative itineraries for trips during the recommended weeks in December. See this page for alternatives for the rest of the year beyond the recommended December weeks.
DECEMBER WEEK ALTERNATIVES
The first three are shorter than the Basic Itinerary (the first two, one night; the third, two nights); none of these is recommended, as they make your vacation too much of a sprint, and present increasing risks that your family will miss some of the best of Walt Disney World.
The last alternative is is one day longer, and will be a more relaxing trip than the basic itinerary for those who can afford the money and the time.
See this for a seven night trip arriving Saturday
See this for a seven night trip arriving Sunday
See this for a six night trip
See this this for a 9 night, 10 day trip
TO DESIGN YOUR OWN ITINERARY
…use the approach on this page.
- For itinerary design goals and the basic December Itinerary, see this
- For shorter and longer itineraries targeted at the same December week, see this
- For itineraries covering all the other parts of the year, see this
- To design your own itinerary, see this
- For rides that might be skipped, see this
- For a comprehensive guide to rides and attractions, see this
MORE ON WHEN TO GO TO WALT DISNEY WORLD
- For when to go to Walt Disney World, see this
- For the next best dates, see this
- For the best and worst times to visit, see this
- For forecasting crowds at Walt Disney World, see this
- For seasonal pricing at Walt Disney World, see this
- For weather at Walt Disney World, see this