Category — b. How Long to Stay at Walt Disney World
MORE ON HOW LONG TO STAY AT DISNEY WORLD
It’s part of a series on navigating this site.
MORE ON HOW LONG TO STAY AT WALT DISNEY WORLD
For the Comfortable Guide to how long to stay, see this
April 24, 2011 2 Comments
This is part of The Comfortable Guide to Walt Disney World
OVERVIEW: THE COMFORTABLE GUIDE TO HOW LONG TO STAY AT WALT DISNEY WORLD
I have noted elsewhere in the instructions for typical families visiting Walt Disney World for the first, and perhaps only, time, that they should plan to be there for 8 nights and 9 days to see all of its best, while also building in sufficient time to relax and rest.
These instructions are designed for typical first time family visitors who are not sure whether or not they will ever return.
This page addresses how long to stay at Walt Disney World for a subset of first time visitors: those seeking the most comfortable visit.
I am publishing both series at the same time to help those who are looking for bargains and deals on some things, so that they can spend more on others!! Links to everything in these two series are at the bottom of the page.
MORE ON THE COMFORTABLE GUIDE TO HOW LONG TO STAY AT WALT DISNEY WORLD
February 24, 2010 2 Comments
HEY–THIS PAGE IS ABOUT 2010–IF YOU WANT MAY 2011, CLICK THIS!!
December 4, 2009 No Comments
SHORTER WALT DISNEY WORLD ITINERARIES
Below is offered help for shorter itineraries.
SEVEN NIGHT WALT DISNEY WORLD ITINERARIES
For a seven night Higher Crowd itinerary, click here
- Click here for a seven night Lower Crowd itinerary with a Saturday arrival
- Click here for a seven night Lower Crowd itinerary with a Sunday arrival
- For a seven night variant of the Basic December Itinerary with a Saturday arrival, see this
- For a seven night variant of the Basic December Itinerary with a Sunday arrival, see this
SIX NIGHT WALT DISNEY WORLD ITINERARIES
Click here for an Lower Crowd six night Walt Disney World itinerary
- For a six night variant of the Basic December Itinerary, see this
FIVE NIGHT WALT DISNEY WORLD ITINERARIES
MORE DISNEY WORLD ITINERARY HELP
For help in designing your own itinerary, or making major changes to the itineraries presented above, click here
If you need to figure out what you can afford first before thinking about an itinerary length, click here for what you can do for various budgets
WALT DISNEY WORLD ITINERARY LINKS
- For itinerary design goals and the basic December Itinerary, see this
- For shorter and longer itineraries targeted at the same December week, see this
- For itineraries covering all the other parts of the year, see this
- For shorter itineraries–5, 6 and 7 nights–see this
- To design your own itinerary, see this
- For rides that might be skipped, see this
- For a comprehensive guide to rides and attractions, see this
November 13, 2009 15 Comments
November 11, 2009 7 Comments
This six night Walt Disney World itinerary is a variant of the standard eight night Autumn-Winter-Spring itinerary, but two days shorter, and with a Sunday arrival.
See this for a seven night variant, with a Saturday arrival, and this for a seven night itinerary with a Sunday arrival.
Click the image to open it; when open, keep clicking to enlarge it more.
November 9, 2009 45 Comments