Hollywood Studios Day 2 Disney World 2016 FastPass+ Basic December Itinerary
By Dave Shute
HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS DAY 2: WEDNESDAY AGENDA
Today you have the morning off. You will then return to Disney’s Hollywood Studios by noon to complete the visit you began Monday. You have no reserved dining today.
You should have FastPass+ for Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, and Voyage of the Little Mermaid.
MORNING AND EARLY AFTERNOON
- Sleep in and have breakfast in your room
- Arrive at Hollywood Studios by noon
AT THE PARK
- Check the Times Guide to plan when to see Beauty and the Beast (preferably the last show of the day) and to double check the times of the evening shows.
- See Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream
- See Voyage of the Little Mermaid (FP+)
- Have lunch
- See Disney Jr Live on Stage
- Fit Beauty and the Beast in among your FastPass+ for Tower of Terror and Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster
- Have dinner
- Get in line for Fantasmic about 30-45 minutes before the show, or, if you want to see the new Christmas show Jingle Bell Jingle BAM instead, pick a spot in the center stage area in front of Grauman’s Chinese Theater instead
- See Fantasmic or the Jingle Bell Jingle BAM show
- If the park is open after Fantasmic, most lines will be short–if you wish, this will be a good time for re-rides. Try for more FastPass+, or simply check standby lines
- Head back to your hotel
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you have the early morning off and then continue your visit to the Magic Kingdom.