Magic Kingdom Day 2 Disney World FastPass+ Higher Crowd Itinerary
By Dave Shute
MAGIC KINGDOM DAY 2: THURSDAY AGENDA
Today you will continue your visit to the Magic Kingdom. You’ll see Fantasyland and Liberty Square.
You should have FastPass+ for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Enchanted Tales with Belle, and the Haunted Mansion. Other fixed points in your schedule: you have lunch reservations at Cinderella’s Royal Table and want to see the afternoon parade at 3p.
Be at the park by 45 minutes before open.
- Enter the turnstiles when the park opens and head to Peter Pan. Ride it
- See it’s a small world, the Carrousel if you wish, Mickey’s Philharmagic, and Winnie the Pooh while you are in the area
- Head into Storybook Circus and see Dumbo
- See the Barnstormer if it looks like fun and lines aren’t too long
- See the Mad Tea Party
- Fit together Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid, your FastPass+ for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Enchanted Tales with Belle, and your lunch at Cinderella’s Royal Table
- See the 3p parade by grabbing a spot around 2.30 between the Castle and Liberty Square
- Fit the Hall of Presidents and Liberty Belle Riverboat around your FastPass+ for the Haunted Mansion.
- Have dinner at the park or in your hotel (counter service)
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you finish your visit to Epcot