By the co-author of The easy Guide to Your Walt Disney World Visit 2017, from the best-reviewed Disney World guidebook series ever. Paperback available on Amazon here. Kindle version available on Amazon here. PDF version available on Gumroad here.—Disney World Instructions for the First-Time Visitor

Disney World FastPass+ Higher Crowd Itinerary

Below is my updated FastPass+ based Disney World itinerary for higher crowd weeks.

It does not work all dates, and some dates that it mostly works it may need some little adjustments. Check your week here.

Disney World FastPass+ Higher Crowd Itinerary 3-16 vsn from
The recommended dining reservations and FastPass+ that make it work are in the To-Do List.

Daily agendas are in the links:

The 2017 easy Guide

Kelly B Can Help You Book Your Trip

Follow on Facebook or Google+ or Twitter or Pinterest!!

1 onyeme emmanuel chukwumike { 01.25.16 at 8:20 am }

please kindly send itinery for 18august through 23aug 2016

2 Dave { 01.25.16 at 9:14 am }

Sorry, I don’t offer one. However, if you tell me the ages of any kids you are bringing, I will give you some suggestions.

3 Yeleny { 01.25.16 at 10:59 am }

Thank you for this amazing site!!!
This will be our 5th family trip to Disney. We are a family of 4. DH, DS age 5 DD age 3. I want to follow your plan for our next trip. July 11-July 19 2016. I want to try your 9 day schedule, but don’t know how to plan arriving early Monday morning and departing Tuesday night. We will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge. The itinerary below has 4 days for MK and 1 day for AK. Not sure if I should change to 3 MK and 2 AK. Also do not know if I should do EP instead on the first day. Can you please give me some feed back. Thank You so much!!!!

Here is what I am thinking so far.
Monday- Hs
Tuesday -MK
Wednesday- EP
Thursday- MK
Sunday- MK
Tuesday- MK go home 8 o’clock flight.

4 Dave { 01.26.16 at 8:07 am }

Hi Yeleny! My itineraries are meant for kids 8 and older, so with your group I’m not sure they are much help. You can find park plans aimed at younger kids in my book.

Since this is your fifth visit, you likely already know what you like. But if it were your first I’d not see the value of two Epcot days with kids that young, and would definitely have two days at AK so that you can see the new evening stuff there without making the day too long for the kids.

5 Yeleny { 01.26.16 at 8:22 am }

Best site Ever! Got your book! Its is terrific!
Dave, Thank you so much!

6 Dave { 01.27.16 at 8:20 am }

:) Yeleny

7 Karen { 01.28.16 at 2:21 am }

Hi, I’ve studied your book and website ( fabulous) but I’m still feeling a little overwhelmed. We arriving in Orlando from Australia on the 18th of Dec 2016. We’ll stay in a villa in Formosa Gdns for 5 nights then move into the Grand Floridian from Christmas Eve for a further three nights. We have two girls who’ll be 6 and 5 – so Princesses are disproportionately important :). Do you have any tips to maximize the advantage of being onsite and having the extra reservation windows versus the time we’re in a private villa and travelling to WDW as ‘non residents’. Thanks so much – I’m excited and daunted in equal measure!

8 Dave { 01.29.16 at 8:50 am }

Karen, the biggest difference is the longer 60 day FastPass+ window for your GF days. That will let you book on your GF days some attractions that you won’t be able to book at the 30 days, like Anna and Elsa at Epcot and the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train at MK.

In addition, the “+10” on dining will give you a better chance of locking in some princess meals.

9 karen { 01.30.16 at 7:07 am }

Thx so much Dave. Do you know of an agency that reviews park itineraries and will suggest changes/improvements? I’ve followed the info and templates above but I have a feeling that I’ve spent hours planning based on the templates, then the fastpass and ADP availability will change everything at the last minute. As a rookie, I’m guessing I’ll be making silly mistakes (like planning Cinderella’s Royal Table lunch on Christmas day) that I could avoid with an expert eye. I don’t want to lose precious minutes once the booking systems are open.

10 Dave { 01.31.16 at 11:55 am }

Karen, I’m sorry but I don’t…although you can always try Josh’s forums

11 Robyn { 03.04.16 at 4:28 am }

I’m so glad I found your book on Amazon! I recently got diagnosed with stage 4 mastetic cancer and some friends have booked a land to sea package for me, my husband and my two sons ages 7 and nine. We just booked last week because of the boys school calendar and my treatment schedule.
We’ve been to Disney once before when they were 2 and 4- it was a short businesses trip- so, this is essentially our first real trip.
We are going on the cruise March 14-18. Then staying at the AoA resort 18-20, flying out at 8:30 pm on the 21st.
We haven’t received our park tickets yet- they are being sent to us next week will then load our numbers onto bracelets.
So, I’m having a hard time planning in advance and would love suggestions for which parks which days- fast pass recommendations and mus see/do rides and attractions and fun dining experiences.
I was thinking- based on the information provided that we would go to Animal Kingdom on Friday- our boat arrives at port Canaveral at 7:45 am. I’m predicting we will get to the hotel by 10:30-11.
Saturday, we’d do Hollywood Studios. Sunday, Magic Kingdom and Monday is undecided.
Any suggestions for fast pass, fireworks, parades and dining would be awkward some. Also, must see attractions.
Thanks for your help. We are so excited for our trip!!!!

12 Robyn { 03.04.16 at 4:30 am }

Awesome- not awkward…lol

13 Dave { 03.05.16 at 4:51 pm }

Hi Robyn, and I’m so sorry about your diagnosis. I would make your fourth day MK. Follow the FastPass+ and plans in the cheat sheets of Chapter 6 of the book–the late arriva plan for AK, and the two day plan for MK.

I expect all the fun dining is booked up…

14 Kim { 03.26.16 at 6:18 am }

Dave- this is an awesome setup. I trying to adjust for our trip. We are flying in Before noon in Wednesday June 1. And flying out late on Tuesday June 7. Is it recommended we start with the afternoon Epcot plan you have of Wednesday and progress through the week by day or something different?

15 Kelly B - Destinations In Florida { 03.26.16 at 9:39 am }

Kim- If you are planning on taking the Magical Express, it will bring you to your resort first. Plan on at least 2-3 hours from when you land until you are at the parks. The same goes for your departure day. The ME will pick you up about 3 hours before your departure time.

16 Dave { 03.26.16 at 10:13 am }

Kim it is tied to operating and crowd patterns on specific days of the week–so Sunday means Sunday, not Day 2. Your best bet is to design your itinerary for your dates using the material in Chapter 6 of my book.

17 Shelly Floy { 05.20.16 at 9:21 pm }

Hi Dave- I actually found your itinerary for Nov 19th so it looks like you suggest Magic Kingdom Sunday the 20th and Thursday which is Thanksgiving to spend at Animal Kingdom. Is this correct? Is Animal Kingdom the best place for Thanksgiving day?

18 Dave { 05.25.16 at 9:05 am }

Yes, Shelly.

19 Karen Albarella { 07.24.16 at 9:05 pm }

We are a family of 6 adults. Our kids were young when we went to Disney and now we would like to go with them and their spouses for a Christmas time adventure. Price is a consideration. 4 of us coming from Buffalo and the other 2 from Virginia. We would like to maximize the value and our time is fairly flexible. Any advice is appreciated.

20 Dave { 07.25.16 at 11:31 am }

Karen, see this.

Leave a Comment | Ask a Question | Note a Problem 2017 easy Guide

My response to questions and comments will be on the same page as the original comment, likely within 24-36 hours . . . I reserve the right to edit and delete comments as I choose . . . All rights reserved. Copyright 2008-2016 . . . Unless otherwise noted, all photos are by me--even the ones in focus--except for half a dozen from my niecelets . . . This site is entirely unofficial and not authorized by any organizations written about in it . . . All references to Disney and other copyrighted characters, trademarks, marks, etc., are made solely for editorial purposes. The author makes no commercial claim to their use . . . Nobody's perfect, so follow any advice here at your own risk.