Magic Kingdom Day 3 Disney World FastPass+ Lower Crowd Itinerary
By Dave Shute
MAGIC KINGDOM DAY 3: SECOND SATURDAY AGENDA
Today you will complete your visit to the Magic Kingdom, with Adventureland and Frontierland in the afternoon, and the nighttime shows in the evening. You will also pick up today anything you missed on your earlier visits, or want to see again. You can arrive earlier if you wish to fit more in–if you want to revisit high-wait rides, then arrive before park open.
You should have FastPass+ for Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Pirates of the Caribbean. The other fixed points in your schedule are dinner at the Crystal Palace and the times of the evening shows.
Be at the park by noon (or earlier, as noted above).
- Head to Big Thunder Mountain. Ride it using FastPass+
- See the Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- See Pirates of the Caribbean (FP+)
- See Splash Mountain (FP+)
- Re-visit any rides you want to do again or missed earlier in your visit, booking additional FastPass+
- Have dinner at the Crystal Palace
- Re-check the time of the fireworks tonight, then if you have time re-visit any rides you want to do again, booking additional FastPass+
- Watch Celebrate the Magic
- After Celebrate the Magic, move back closer to Main Street and see Wishes
- Head back to your hotel
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you finish the Animal Kingdom, and then return home