Magic Kingdom Day 2 Disney World FastPass+ Lower Crowd Itinerary
By Dave Shute
MAGIC KINGDOM DAY 2: THURSDAY AGENDA
Today you will continue your visit to the Magic Kingdom. You’ll see Fantasyland and Liberty Square.
It’s one of your longer days, but you’ve had the last four mornings to sleep in!
You should have FastPass+ for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Enchanted Tales with Belle, and the Haunted Mansion. Other fixed points in your schedule: you have lunch reservations at Cinderella’s Royal Table and want to see the afternoon parade at 3p.
Be at the park by 45 minutes before open.
- Enter the turnstiles when the park opens, grab a map and Times Schedule, and head to Peter Pan. Ride it
- See it’s a small world, the Carrousel if you wish, Mickey’s Philharmagic, and Winnie the Pooh while you are in the area
- If you missed the Tomorrowland Speedway or Astro Orbiters in Tomorrowland Tuesday, and they are important to you, see now before lines build
- See Dumbo
- See the Barnstormer if it looks like fun and lines aren’t too long
- See the Mad Tea Party
- Fit together Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid, your FastPass+ for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Enchanted Tales with Belle, and your lunch at Cinderella’s Royal Table
- See the 3p parade by grabbing a spot around 2.30 between the Castle and Liberty Square
- Fit the Hall of Presidents and Liberty Belle Riverboat around you FastPass+ for the Haunted Mansion.
- If you missed it Tuesday, see Tom Sawyer Island
- Have dinner at the park or in your hotel (counter service)
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you finish your visit to Epcot