Hollywood Studios Day 1 Disney World FastPass+ Lower Crowd Itinerary
By Dave Shute
HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS DAY 1: MONDAY AGENDA
You will begin your visit to Disney’s Hollywood Studios today, completing it Wednesday afternoon and evening. Two days is way more than enough time, so, thanks to FastPass+, you get to sleep in each day.
You have dinner at 50s Prime Time Cafe, and you should have FastPass+ for Toy Story Midway Mania, Star Tours, and the Frozen Sing-Along.
- Arrive at Hollywood Studios by noon
AT THE PARK
- At arrival, pick up a guide map and “Times Guide” and head to Great Movie Ride and see it unless lines are too long. If so, get a fourth FP+ for it after your first three
- Have lunch at Backlot Express
- See Toy Story Midway Mania (FP+)
- Fold in the Indiana Jones stunt show among Muppet Vision 3D, the Frozen Sing-Along (FP+) and Star Tours (FP+)
- Have dinner at 50’s Prime Time Cafe
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you will begin your visit to the Magic Kingdom.