Disney Visa Deal Suggests Summer General Public Deal Coming Soon
By Dave Shute
DISNEY VISA DEAL LIKELY PREFIGURES GENERAL PUBLIC DEAL TO COME SOON
Typically, a similar deal for the general public comes out shortly after the Visa deal is announced.
Speculation is that the general public deal for these dates at Disney World could be released as soon as early next week. However, Disney’s current deal is bookable until March 28, so it may be after that.
The deal has two levels of discounts, one for June 16-August 9, another for August 10-27.
Details as I have them are below. Thanks to Joe Black for the heads up on this!!
- 30% off: Animal Kingdom Lodge (Standard/Pool View), BoardWalk Inn, Contemporary Resort, Grand Floridian, Polynesian Village, Wilderness Lodge, Yacht and Beach Club
- 20% off: Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savanna View/Club Level),
Disney Vacation Club Resorts
- 30% off: Boardwalk Villas, Old Key West, Saratoga Springs
- 20% off: Animal Kingdom Villas (Jambo and Kidani), Beach Club Villas, Villas at the Wilderness Lodge
- Excluded: Polynesian Villas and Bungalows, Bay Lake Tower, Villas at the Grand Floridian
- 20% off (25% off 8/10 to 8/27): Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Port Orleans Riverside, Cabins at Ft. Wilderness
- Excluded: Port Orleans French Quarter
- 15% off (20% off 8/10 to 8/27): All-Star Music, All-Star Sports, Pop Century, Art of Animation Family Suites
- Excluded: All-Star Movies, Little Mermaid Rooms at Art of Animation
(Note—on the excluded resorts, go ahead and ask for a discount on these—sometimes a 5% off offer is available…)
Only holders of Disney Visa cards are eligible for this deal. Contact Kelly to book it at 980-429-4499 or firstname.lastname@example.org.