Magic Kingdom Day 2: Saturday FastPass+ Lower Crowd Six Night Itinerary
By Dave Shute
MAGIC KINGDOM DAY 2: SATURDAY AGENDA
Today you complete your visit to the Magic Kingdom.
In the morning and early afternoon you’ll see Adventureland and Frontierland. Depending on how yesterday went, you may have an afternoon break, and either way in the evening you’ll have dinner at the Crystal Palace and then see the nighttime shows.
You should have FastPass+ for Pirates of the Caribbean, the Jungle Cruise, and Splash Mountain. In addition you have dinner at the Crystal Palace booked.
(Note: this is from the FastPass+ Lower-Crowd Itinerary, Six Night Variant. It does not work all weeks–use the comment form to check in on yours!)
AT THE PARK
- At open head to Big Thunder Mountain and ride it
- If lines at Splash Mountain are short, ride it, and if you wish change your FastPass+ for it to a ride you want to revisit
- See Pirates of the Caribbean (FP+)
- See the Aladdin’s Magical Carpets
- See the Enchanted Tiki Room
- See the Jungle Cruise (FP+)
- See the Swiss Family treehouse
- See the Country Bears
- See Splash Mountain (FP+)
- Try for additional FP+ on rides you wish to re-visit
- Ride the rafts to Tom Sawyer Island
- You should have time to head back to your hotel for a nap. Take the WDW Railroad from the Frontierland Station near the exit to Splash Mountain to Main Street
- If you left, be back in the park in time for your dinner at the Crystal Place
- See the Main Street Electrical Parade
- See Celebrate the Magic
- See Wishes
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you complete your visit to the Studios, then head home.