Epcot Day 2: Thursday FastPass+ Lower Crowd Six Night Itinerary
By Dave Shute
EPCOT DAY 2: THURSDAY AGENDA
Today you will complete Epcot, and have the evening off.
Assuming you saw Spaceship Earth, Mission Space, Ellen’s Energy Adventure, most of Innoventions East, and some of World Showcase on Monday, you’ll have an easy day today.
If you missed some of these, the priorities from among them to fit in today are Spaceship Earth, Mission Space and World Showcase. For today you should have FastPass+ for Soarin, Turtle Talk with Crush, and a third ride. (If you missed Mission Space on Monday, change your third FastPass+ to it, for early in the morning.)
You have no reserved dining today.
(Note: this is from the FastPass+ Lower-Crowd Itinerary, Six Night Variant. It does not work all weeks–use the comment form to check in on yours!)
AT THE PARK: MORNING
- Enter the turnstiles when the park opens at about 8.45, grab a map and Times Schedule, and head to Test Track. Ride it.
- Go into Innoventions East and check out The Sum of All Thrills. If it looks like fun, ride it
- If you missed them Monday, see Mission Space and Spaceship Earth, and if you wish, more of Innoventions East and Ellen’s Energy Adventure (which takes 40 minutes)
- Head to the other side of Future World and see the attractions in the Imagination Pavilion– Captain EO and Journey Into Imagination with Figment
- Two of your FastPass+ for today are on this side of the park. Using them see Soarin and Turtle Talk with Crush. Fit in The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Living with the Land, and Circle of Life around the FastPass+ rides. If lines for Living with the Land are too long, get a fourth FastPass+ for it after Maelstrom. Note that as you ride each FastPass+ ride you can move the next to an earlier time, if available.
- Have lunch while you are in this area of the park at Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavilion on the same level as Soarin
- Next is the rest of World Showcase, starting in Canada and progressing counter-clockwise. Tour as you did Monday night, checking out the shows as you wander
- If the kids are bored by World Showcase, check out Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure
- And you are almost done! Check out Innoventions West on your way out of the park
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you begin your visit to the Magic Kingdom.