Magic Kingdom Day 2: Friday FastPass+ Lower Crowd Seven Night Itinerary, Sunday Arrival
By Dave Shute
MAGIC KINGDOM DAY 2: FRIDAY AGENDA
Today you will continue your visit to the Magic Kingdom. You’ll see Fantasyland and Liberty Square, and end the day at nearby Fort Wilderness for the Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue dinner show.
You should have FastPass+ for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Enchanted Tales with Belle, and the Haunted Mansion. Other fixed points in your schedule: you have lunch reservations at Cinderella’s Royal Table, the afternoon parade at 3p, and need to be leaving the park by 5.15p at the latest to catch the Fort Wilderness boat for your 6.15p Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue reservations.
(Note: this is from the FastPass+ Lower-Crowd Seven Night Itinerary, Sunday Arrival Variant. It does not work all weeks–use the comment form to check in on yours!)
Be at the park by 45 minutes before open.
- Enter the turnstiles when the park opens, grab a map and Times Schedule, and head to Peter Pan. Ride it
- See it’s a small world, the Carrousel if you wish, Mickey’s Philharmagic, and Winnie the Pooh while you are in the area
- If you missed the Tomorrowland Speedway or Astro Orbiters in Tomorrowland Wednesday, and they are important to you, see now before lines build
- See Dumbo
- See the Barnstormer if it looks like fun and lines aren’t too long
- See the Mad Tea Party
- Fit together Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid, your FastPass+ for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Enchanted Tales with Belle, and your lunch at Cinderella’s Royal Table
- See the 3p parade by grabbing a spot around 2.30 between the Castle and Liberty Square
- Fit the Hall of Presidents and Liberty Belle Riverboat around you FastPass+ for the Haunted Mansion. If time is pressing, postpone the Hall or Liberty Belle until tomorrow
- Around 5p, then head for the main entrance and look for the boat docks right in front
- Take the boat to Fort Wilderness (not the Wilderness Lodge), and follow the crowds to the Hoop Dee Doo area, and check in for the 6.15p show.
- See Hoop-Dee-Doo!
- Ask outside for the best way to get back to your hotel. Most likely you will return by boat to the Magic Kingdom, and catch a bus or monorail there. But special buses may be running…
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you finish your visit to the Magic Kingdom!