Magic Kingdom Day 1: Wednesday FastPass+ Lower Crowd Seven Night Itinerary, Sunday Arrival
By Dave Shute
MAGIC KINGDOM DAY 1: WEDNESDAY AGENDA
Today you have the early morning off, have brunch at Chef Mickey’s at the Contemporary Resort near the Magic Kingdom, and then begin your visit to the Magic Kingdom, seeing Tomorrowland and then touring some lower-wait attractions in Adventureland and Frontierland.
You should have FastPass+ for Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, and the Jungle Cruise. The other fixed point in your schedule is Chef Mickey’s.
(Note: this is from the FastPass+ Lower-Crowd Seven Night Itinerary, Sunday Arrival Variant. It does not work all weeks–use the comment form to check in on yours!)
Be at the Contemporary Resort in time for your meal at Chef Mickey’s. For most, this will mean a bus to the Magic Kingdom, then walking or taking the resort monorail to the Contemporary. Check at your resort front desk for the best route.
- After your meal, walk or take the monorail to the Magic Kingdom
- See Space Mountain (FP+)
- Fit around your Buzz Lightyear FastPass+ lower wait rides in Tomorrowland–the Carousel of Progress, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, Stitch’s Great Escape, and the Tomorrowland PeopleMover.
- Around the time of the 3p afternoon parade, check waits at Astro Orbiter and the Tomorrowland Speedway. If the lines look OK, and the rides seem fun, see them
- Go to Adventureland and fit the Swiss Family Treehouse and the Enchanted Tiki Room around your FastPass+ for the Jungle Cruise
- Once off the Jungle Cruise, if you skipped Astro Orbiter and the Tomorrowland Speedway because of waits, try now for a fourth FastPass+
- Find the passage into Frontierland and see the Country Bears
- Find the rafts near Big Thunder Mountain and see Tom Sawyer Island
- Have dinner at a counter service at either the Magic Kingdom or back at your hotel
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you have the morning off, then begin your visit to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.