Hollywood Studios Day 1: Thursday FastPass+ Lower Crowd Seven Night Itinerary, Sunday Arrival
By Dave Shute
HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS DAY 1: THURSDAY AGENDA
Today you have the morning off and then begin your visit to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, which you will complete Sunday morning.
You should have FastPass+ for the Frozen Sing-Along, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, and Toy Story Midway Mania. You have no scheduled dining today. Today’s plan is to work four scheduled shows in around you FastPass+ and some minor attractions.
(Note: this is from the FastPass+ Lower-Crowd Seven Night Itinerary, Sunday Arrival Variant. It does not work all weeks–use the comment form to check in on yours!)
AT THE PARK
- Grab a Times Guide and check the timing for Lights Motor Action, Beauty and the Beast, and Fantasmic
- See the Great Movie Ride (if lines are too long, get a fourth FastPass+ after Toy Story Mania)
- See Voyage of the Little Mermaid (FP+)
- See Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream
- See Toy Story Midway Mania (FP+)
- See the Frozen Sing-ALong (FP+)
- See Lights Motor Action
- See Beauty and the Beast
- Be at Fantasmic 30-45 minutes before showtime. Fit dinner before or after
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you continue your visit to the Magic Kingdom.