Animal Kingdom: Tuesday FastPass+ Lower Crowd Seven Night Itinerary, Sunday Arrival
By Dave Shute
ANIMAL KINGDOM: TUESDAY AGENDA
Today you visit to Disney’s Animal Kingdom. You have no scheduled meals.
Note: this is from the FastPass+ Lower-Crowd Seven Night Itinerary, Sunday Arrival Variant. It does not work all weeks–use the comment from to check in on yours!)
You should have FastPass+ for Kilimanjaro Safaris, Kali River Rapids, and Festival of the Lion King.
- Pack spare clothes, as you will get soaked on Kali River Rapids
- Be at the park by 45 minutes before open
AT THE PARK
- Enter the park, grab a times guide, and compare the times of Flights of Wonder and Finding Nemo The Musical to your FastPass + schedule, figuring out when to see these. Target the first Nemo
- Head to Expedition Everest and ride
- Head to DinoLand and see DINOSAUR
- If they look like fun, see Primeval Whirl and Triceratops Spin
- Working around the show times for Fights of Wonder and Finding Nemo, see these shows and Maharajah Jungle Trail and It’s Tough to Be a Bug
- Eat lunch at Flame Tree Barbecue
- Head to Africa and see Kilimanjaro Safaris (FP+) and Festival of the Lion King (FP+), with Pangani Forest Exploration Trail in between
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch is a minor adventure accessed by the Wildlife Express Train. If interested, and you have time (including the train allow 45 minutes), see it before your Kali FastPass+
- See Kali River Rapids (FP+)
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you begin your visit to the Magic Kingdom.