Epcot Day 2: Monday FastPass+ Lower-Crowd Itinerary
By Dave Shute
EPCOT DAY 2: MONDAY AGENDA
Assuming you saw Spaceship Earth, Mission Space, Ellen’s Energy Adventure, most of Innoventions East, and some of World Showcase on Saturday, you’ll have an easy day today.
If you missed some of these, the priorities from among them to fit in today are Spaceship Earth, Mission Space and World Showcase. For today you should have FastPass+ for Soarin, Turtle Talk with Crush, and a third ride. (If you missed Mission Space on Saturday, make your third FP+ for it, for early in the morning.)
You have no reserved dining today.
AT THE PARK: MORNING
- Enter the turnstiles when the park opens at about 8.45, grab a map and Times Schedule, and head to Test Track. Ride it.
- Go into Innoventions East and check out The Sum of All Thrills. If it looks like fun, ride it
- If you missed them Saturday, see Mission Space and Spaceship Earth, and if you wish, more of Innoventions East and Ellen’s Energy Adventure (which takes 40 minutes)
- Head to the other side of Future World and see the attractions in the Imagination Pavilion– Captain EO and Journey Into Imagination with Figment
- Two of your FastPass+ for today are on this side of the park. Using them see Soarin and Turtle Talk with Crush. Fit in The Seas with Nemo Living with the Land, and Friends and Circle of Life around the FastPass+ rides. If lines are too long for Living with the Land, get a fourth FastPass+ for it later. Note that as you ride each FastPass+ ride you can move the next to an earlier time, if available.
- Have lunch while you are in this area of the park at Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavilion on the same level as Soarin
- Next is the rest of World Showcase, starting in Canada and progressing counter-clockwise. Tour as you did Saturday night, checking out the shows as you wander
- If the kids are bored by World Showcase, check out Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure
- And you are almost done! Use your second Soarin FastPass+ if you got one, and check out Innoventions West on your way out of the park
PREVIEW OF TOMORROW
Tomorrow you have the morning off, and then begin visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom at noon.